Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Jdm 9 bumper?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2009, 04:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol i have 3 rear bumpers. lol OEM JDM ATI rear if my jdm does not look right on the car then im selling it instantly. I just want a beam if i can get one. If i cant then ill just mount it.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MumeiEvolution
You know if you guys actually knew where to look, they are listed for $449-499 shipped.
sounds like unpainted...
Old Jan 10, 2009, 03:20 PM
Evolving Member

WARNING JDM AUTO BOUTIQUE has giving me quite the reach around. As I said, I went on the site Jan 7th purchased the bumper for $530. I emailed them because on the site they advertised "evo ix jdm bumper (black)". I wanted to make sure it was tarmac black and would match the rest of my car. This was their response. John, regarding your order, due to the current conversion rates we can no longer get the bumper for the price advertise, we were in the processe of updating the prices when u made your purchase. the best we can offer you is 562 shipped (additional $30), letting us break even after delivery. we are now selling them at 580 + free shipping. if you decide you dont want it for that price let us know and we'll refund your order within 24 hours btw it will match the US IX black, how many blacks where there? hope to hear from you soon. So I thought this was technically bait and switch but the price was still so low I complied with the offer. Then they sent this.jj, ill send a paypal money request for the $30, you have a paypal account? Ever since then I have not been able to contact them over the phone, through email, or through AIM. I'm concerned because they have charged my card and it has been processed but I don't know if there going to ship it or what because they won't ***cing contact me! I have had friends use this site with no problems and they're an ebay POWERSELLER with 98% positive feedback....The other weird thing is the prices on the site went from $530, $562, $599, and now they're not even listed on the site. Hopefully I can reach them by monday

Last edited by john.schuber; Jan 10, 2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by erichvc
just thought of something....
cuz i have the jdm ix bumper.
Is he gonna take your rear bumper brace because i know of some people that run with the jdm bumper with no brace which is dumb but people do it. So make sure your bumper brace stays with you..because they can be modified to fit the jdm bumper. Just a thought if he wasnt using the bumper brace and was trying to find a way to get one back by offering you this deal. But if he isnt doing that, then i would say its a decent deal.
What do you have to do to modify the brace?
Old Jan 10, 2009, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by veilside prius
sounds like unpainted...
Painted. Although I no longer see it in the vendor threads so that price might be obsolete now.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 11:26 PM

LOL nm my PM Mumei.