Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Please help me out here, any info is greatly appericated

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2003, 08:17 PM
i45
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help me out here, any info is greatly appericated

Well my aunt from Germany found out how the evolution revolves around my life, my email, my comp wallpaper, screensaver, my posters, my videos, my locker has evo pics, my door has evo pics.. I am a freak and obsessed with this car.

Anyway.. back 2 the point. My aunt found a few evolutions that are used, an evo7&8.

Now, if I chip in 10g now I can get it whent he money gets there, or wait until my bDay N she will pay full if they are still avail, which is highly unlikely.

So.. here is my problem,
I pay 10g and get tha car now, w00t. Though im in Canada, is tehre a way 2 allow this on the road WITHOUT exporting/importing it back to germany 2 re-gain my "visitors" permit.

People are telling me that since it's an international vechile, I can keep it in the country until the plates expire, then I would have to export/import it back to re-register the car

People are telling me I can keep it in here, and get the new registration info and plates sen't to me.

Some people saying it can't stay here, and I'd have to export/import it back to germany and from germany every 6 months 2 get the permit renewed.

Some ppl sating 2 get the vistors permit renewed I can go 2 tha states and come back.

Some ppl saying it just can't be done.

Does anybody know any information on what is the truth here?

I actually remember seeing a european car in Nova Scotia even with tha right hand drive, and tha car Im getting is left hand as well. so no need 4 conversion costs (if it even needs to be converted)

Thanks 4 any info u can provide 2 me for helping figure out what is actually possible.