Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

RIP Joshua French (2SloEvo) :(

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2009, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's never good to hear about someone so young passing so suddenly. My thoughts and prayers are with his parents.

Rest in Peace Josh, theres no speed limits in heaven and endless apexs to hit.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Rip
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
R.I.P

He's somewhere better now! no pain just happiness!
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's sad. You can tell alot about someone by the car they drive and how they treat it; Josh obviously paid close attention to details and would have become a great man some day. My condolences to the family and I hope they see all the support and best wishes from all the members of EvoM, this just goes to show that loving your car isn't just a hobby it's a lifestyle and when that lifestyle is taken away unexpectadly the loss is felt through the entire community.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

R.I.P. man, we'll all see you one day.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

Rip Joshua

So sad hearing about great people passing away so young, my prayers are with his family and friends.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

RIP Joshua. I met him at Pruven back in 2004. He was a great person and loved his evo a lot. It is very sad to loose someone at a very young age whether you know them or not. My condolences to his family and friends.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

WOW is all i can say i read the title and noticed the username 2sloevo and i thought wait i know that name so i checked my pm box and sure enough it was there. I bought a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX alu fluidampr (which they dont make no more) back in late sept and we talked back and forth through pms and email for a while, he was such a nice and honest person to deal with i mean he didnt know me from "adam" and acted like we were like best friends not to mention he gave me a AWESOME deal on the part i was totally blown away at that, so iam basically writing to let u guys know what a great person he was and my prayes go out to him and his family.

He was such a nice person to deal/talk with even though we didnt know each other, he talked to u like u guys were best of friends and was very polite, u will be greatly missed on the evo community!!! RIP josh
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:39 PM

RIP bro...
Old Feb 25, 2009, 06:55 PM

so sad RIP brotha
Old Feb 26, 2009, 07:09 AM

Godspeed brotha,you will be truly missed
Old Feb 26, 2009, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DOUGLAS
he struggled with heart problems throughout his life.....
Yet he had the biggest heart. Sorry to hear of his loss.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AbrasEvo
It's sad. You can tell alot about someone by the car they drive and how they treat it; Josh obviously paid close attention to details and would have become a great man some day. My condolences to the family and I hope they see all the support and best wishes from all the members of EvoM, this just goes to show that loving your car isn't just a hobby it's a lifestyle and when that lifestyle is taken away unexpectadly the loss is felt through the entire community.

I couldnt say it any better......I am sending this thread along with a video of him to his parents as I speak.....thanks for all of the support....you guys are awesome and I thought this was a great way to remember him......
Old Feb 26, 2009, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1badgsex
WOW is all i can say i read the title and noticed the username 2sloevo and i thought wait i know that name so i checked my pm box and sure enough it was there. I bought a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX alu fluidampr (which they dont make no more) back in late sept and we talked back and forth through pms and email for a while, he was such a nice and honest person to deal with i mean he didnt know me from "adam" and acted like we were like best friends not to mention he gave me a AWESOME deal on the part i was totally blown away at that, so iam basically writing to let u guys know what a great person he was and my prayes go out to him and his family.

He was such a nice person to deal/talk with even though we didnt know each other, he talked to u like u guys were best of friends and was very polite, u will be greatly missed on the evo community!!! RIP josh

thats exactly the guy he was.....honestly THE most kind hearted person I have ever met....we are lucky if we know a few people , let alone one who was such an awesome person.....
Old Feb 26, 2009, 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

R.I.P Josh

Quick Reply: RIP Joshua French (2SloEvo) :(