Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Difference of RS, RSII and GSR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2003, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Difference of RS, RSII and GSR

I know that the RS does not have all the luxury items the GSR has, but what are the specifics? And how about the RSII.
Old Sep 19, 2003, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

In short, the GSR is an Japanese only model with all the amenities (PW, Climate control, etc) and it comes in RHD only.

RS is the sport version, with manual everything, no Recaros, Brembo brakes and only 15" wheels. Everything is any option to add on.

RS-II is the European model kind of sit between GSR and RS, with most of the GSR items but not all (less Climate control) and some minor differences.

Anyhow, there are various other thread regarding this topic. You might want to do a search if you want to know more about it.

Cheers.
Old Sep 19, 2003, 09:02 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Lan Evo
In short, the GSR is an Japanese only model with all the amenities (PW, Climate control, etc) and it comes in RHD only.

RS is the sport version, with manual everything, no Recaros, Brembo brakes and only 15" wheels. Everything is any option to add on.

RS-II is the European model kind of sit between GSR and RS, with most of the GSR items but not all (less Climate control) and some minor differences.

Anyhow, there are various other thread regarding this topic. You might want to do a search if you want to know more about it.

Cheers.
Dude you are like the god of knowing the difference between Evo's...I worship the ground you walk on....can i have your brain?
Old Sep 20, 2003, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

Re: Difference of RS, RSII and GSR

Originally posted by XspudX
I know that the RS does not have all the luxury items the GSR has, but what are the specifics? And how about the RSII.

Please refer to my post here : https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=37295
Old Sep 20, 2003, 10:20 PM

Thanks everyone for the info. Your help was greatly appreciated.