Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New Owner...Questions...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2003, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Owner...Questions...

As a new member of the EVO family, I have already begun the quest to slighty modify my car. I don't know much about tuning EVO's, but did have a 200WHP Integra Type R (all motor).

I have noticed that most mods involve a turbo back exhaust, BOV, Re-programed computer, etc. I don't want to change the suspension.

My questions are:

1. Which Turbo-back exhaust do you guys recommend? I need something that is not to loud, as I have a new born and wife who doesn't want me to get any mods...

2. Is there any packages from reputable dealers you would recommend?

3. Any basic info would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Justin
Old Sep 22, 2003, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Justin1933,

Conglat on your new car.

There many vendors out there with mods avail for your car. There are bushcur racing, ultimate racing, vishnu, works, AMS, vivids.... I don't want to get into more details. It's depends how much budget do you have to spend.

I started the mods after 2 weeks I got my car. The stock is great, but I do think the car look like a unwaken beast. I have set a budget and start my quest. I do also have a young toddler and wife that pretty much don't like loud and stiff ride. Anyway, take a look on most member cars. It will give you an idea on how to start.