Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Turbo-back does not void warrenty

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2003, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Turbo-back does not void warrenty

I went to my dealership yesterday to get my oil changed and decided to ask a few questions about warrenty and modifications. I was told that the only things mods void are the things affected from that mod (duh). So I asked about a turbo back and he said the only thing that would be voided is my O2 sensor warrenty (I'm fine with that). I also asked about the clutch line fix (being that I did it on sunday) and he said that they didn't even know that the line was 2 plus feet and rubber and that the SS line was actually a good idea if installed right. As for removing the restrictor, I didn't ask cause I know the answer.

All in all I'm pretty happy with my dealership and their tolerance to mods. BTW this is Maywood Mitsubishi in Maywood NJ. Oh and the SS clutch line/restrictor removal is a life saver. I recommend it for anyone who things the EVO's clutch engagment is pure sh*t. The dealership even rebleed my clutch for free cause I had alittle play at the top (damn one man bleeder). The clutch springs back much faster and the engagment and disengagment is much better, thanx silversurfer for the mods

Hooptie