Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

XEDE vs. S-AFC vs. WORKS reflash vs. etc. etc.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2003, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XEDE vs. S-AFC vs. WORKS reflash vs. etc. etc.

It seems like everyone including people from the DSM community want an objective comparison between all these management systems.

Let's talk about it. In a civilized way. So that the community can get a good idea of how each product works and what results it can achieve. Isn't that why we all join this forum anyway?

Ok if anybody writes an inflamatory post. I beg for the moderators to please delete it. If that is not possible after 3 continuous inflamatory posts please close the thread.

It would be nice to see some techinical explanation of all these products. How they interact with the EVO and what are the ups and downs of each product. Price and ease of installation included.

Let's get started.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

What sre you looking for. These systems have been analysed a ton of times already. I think there already exists a thread that contain all three. I know you are trying to do good, but just like you are asking about old information, others will do the same in the future. No one is exhaustively searching. This site needs a better resource locator.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

i agree, this seems like a rather infinitely regressive topic, given that the standards of criteria we all have probably vary to a substantial degree. I think one can find advantages and disadvantages to each and every approach.

Much like anything else in life.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

I understand your points. I just want to gather information about a direct comparison on dynos between the systems.
Maybe I picked the wrong subject.