Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

alright guys i need some help

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2009, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright guys i need some help

so ive been lookin to buy a jdm rear bumper finally got the money and ive been searching around and found different prices but the thing is im scared it might be fake...well not fake but not the right material cuz i saw one made out of fiber glass and i know(well u guys told me) that material sucks...now i found this one made out of urethane... is this the right material like the oem one? sorry for the noob question heres the link http://www.optionimports.com/evoixjdmrebu.html
Old May 6, 2009, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

I don't know that company so I can't speak for what they sell. It looks legit to me, but I could be wrong. Why not just check the forums to see if there are any for sale privately or from vendors??
Old May 6, 2009, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

idk that cmpany either!! if you wanna spend a little bit more i would give HorsePowerFreaks.com a call they are a vendor on here also and if you talk to them and say ur from the forums they will giv you a great price and extremly fast shipping!!!!thats were i got mine from and i can say nothing but the best of things from them!!!