Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Hate for the Evo VIII...Warning! Will probably gross you out!

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2009, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Hate for the Evo VIII...Warning! Will probably gross you out!

Ok so i was going to post these pictures up earlier today but I was running late for work so im putting them up now. Anyway, off to the story.

So i was at Rutgers last night at a party, having a great time and walking around outside until about 2:00. I was in an apartment building there so I parked in the parking deck, my car was fine the whole time I was awake. Anyway, I always park in the same spot as far away from the door as possible, as you know, the most outer spaces in a parking deck are where there is like an open window facing the street(you will see what im talking about in the pictures). From what I hear from other Evo owners is that people target our cars to **** with them, damn haters. Well I woke up this afternoon at like 1 and I looked outside, awesome, great day to take the Evo out and have a nice drive back north. I get to my car, and what do I see, someone walked up to my car in the front(facing the window) and threw up twice all over the hood. There was a truck on one side of me and a small section of empty space on the other side followed by a wall. Obviously they made an effort to get it everywhere and not avoid the car by any means. Well I had to clean it up and it was stuck in crevices and was the grossest thing I have ever experienced. This is the first time since I bought the car that I wished it wasnt an Evo.

Sorry for the long story, just had to let everyone know how the day started well and went downhill from there. On to the pictures, and yes they are gross, the car got blasted. The first picturest are to show how far away my car was from the door on the main floor of the parking deck.

Last edited by xDJ_Aeonx; May 16, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old May 16, 2009, 12:24 AM
Evolving Member

Location: I'm Canadian living and working in Dubai/Kuwait/Bahrain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude.......Well... ummm

speechless

gross
Old May 16, 2009, 12:28 AM
Evolving Member

dude that sucks....thats disgusting as hell must i add....and to think thats stomach acid on your car......well look on the bright side maybe your car is just that sick.....
Old May 16, 2009, 12:29 AM
Evolving Member

Location: I'm Canadian living and working in Dubai/Kuwait/Bahrain
^ lol
Old May 16, 2009, 12:34 AM

yea the one good thing is that since it is in a parking deck, it wasnt in the blistering sunlight, so im pretty sure the stomach acid...gross...didnt eat through the clearcoat. May i add that i took it to a carwash and after it came through some stuff was still stuck on the hood, so I had to scrub it off with a towel, im rewashing just the front of my car tomorrow morning just to make sure its ok.
Old May 16, 2009, 12:36 AM
Evolved Member

Dude you know what's really funny? I was at a barbeque down at rutgers today on senior street I think and I guess I was hangin out with one of your friends in DSI and he told me a story about an evo gettin puked on. He told me how it was all over the hood. I told him to tell you to get a carbon fiber hood if it eats through the paint lol. Glad you got it all cleaned up.

Last edited by AJsGenerX; May 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old May 16, 2009, 12:37 AM
Evolving Member

thats a ***** move, just cuz you don't like something doesn't mean you gotta f**K with it, whoever did it was lucky they didn't get caught, cuz if it was me, I wouldn't have taken it as well as you have, just wish people like that would get caught doin **** like this, it'll be worth it just so you could kick his @$$ on the spot
Old May 16, 2009, 12:38 AM
Evolved Member

And this is why my friend has an 05 sti with 480hp and only 7,000 miles. You cant leave something nice out of your view. It sucks!
Old May 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
Evolved Member

i dont think is the car this time......I think some1 hates u

DNA lol
Old May 16, 2009, 01:03 AM

omg thats so gross..
feel sorry for you

Hope you cleaned it all up and outta all the spots... i would sooo jus get a high pressure hose and spray the bonnet for like 10minutes!! >< ><
Old May 16, 2009, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
someone did that to my 96 dodge avenger in college when i lived in miami. puked all over the trunk. it wasn't like my car was attention getting either. just black stock wannabe sebring/eclipse/talon and nobody at the place knew me or my car. people need to die suddenly sometimes.
Old May 16, 2009, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

That **** really makes ME want to puke.

It looks like tuna...
Old May 16, 2009, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

eww