Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evolution Imports [Super Mega Merge]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2003, 07:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Showteg
So one quick question...You mentioned that there are other alternatives to having a car imported here

"In fact, they shouldn't have used EI in the first place, as there are many cheaper alternatives for this type of importation."

So who would you recommend for importing a car?(
That quote was in the context of importing a car for non-street or competition use. An example of someone who posted briefly on these forums and availed himself of this opportunity is found at My EVO VII's have arrived!. You need to find a Customs Broker in your area who's done this before. Start with http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/ports/
Old Oct 7, 2003, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by lucky7
Dam good researchin Senor. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to tell us who shot Kennedy would ya? Or if Roswell happened? JK, thanks for info man.
Which Kennedy? Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK and Sirhan Sirhan shot RFK. And Roswell, NM does exist (I've been there) ... is that the same as "happened?"
Old Oct 7, 2003, 08:13 PM
Account Disabled

If by "IT" you mean "Evolution Imports" then that is exactly what I'm trying to do: hang a big fat "REST in Peace" sign over them.
by info

your trying everthing possible to have there doors closed.Did u think about all the customers that bought cars allready that youll be screawing over, genius.we were able to drop 40k for a car....

*Personal threat deleted~*

Last edited by Secret Chimp; Oct 8, 2003 at 07:55 PM.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 09:40 PM
Evolving Member

Which Kennedy? Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK
Wow, I am appaled at your naiveness.
Says much, much about you.

Your intent is clearly to destroy E.I., probably either because you you once failed to import evos in the country and are upset that E.I. is doing so, or you are trying to protect the U.S. car market at all costs.
Either way, your feeble attempts at so-called "educating" the fellow members of this board about E.I. and car importation do nothing more than stirring the pot and discrediting E.I.
You obviously have aquired a great number of followers, by doing nothing more than researching everything there is to know about E.I. It seems your life revolves around doing "research", but clearly for your own self (you are not paid to do this, are you? If so, I'll be happy the day the company you work for fires you).

You chose to remain anonymous, you don't accept emails, you don't accept PMs, you don't list where you live (although I personally know where) or what you drive (I'd be really surprised if you owned an evo, yet alone a decent car).

Maybe it's time you reevaluate your life and change the way you do things. E.I. will not go out of business because of you nor your posts nor your followers or readers.

Good luck in your quest for a better life. You'll need it.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the past two posts bring up absolutely NO valid contradicting points; what is the point in threatening someone over the internet? are you suddenly a tough guy from the streets? please, you sound pathetic Celm. you sound like a high school adolescent living out some sort of mafia fantasy. great for the financial planning biz. pffbbt.

anyway, if you guys aren't going to say a VALID contradicting point, then what the hell is the point in posting anything at all? you simply want to insult the man? problem is: in this little debate/investigation, HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. you want to say something damning, why don't you tell him and US exactly why we SHOULD listen to EI, much less frequent their business?

otherwise, shut the **** up.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:01 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Seems some of these little tantrums is directed at the wrong person may I direct you to EI possibly?? There is something terribly ironic about people plopping down 40K a year ago and completely ignoring every rational clue that a JDM import wont be in the driveway when you wake up and direct your attention elsewere You boys are better than I we all know were EI is

Anyone interested in additional Nevis investment opportunities?

Last edited by MP5; Oct 7, 2003 at 10:28 PM.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:08 PM
Evolving Member

HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Is he really? How the hell do you know? Just believing every word he says? Go do your own research.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by WRC4ever

Is he really? How the hell do you know? Just believing every word he says? Go do your own research.
further proving my point: you HAVE NO POINT. i was referring to his research and your attempts to discredit him. i don't know if it's true or not, and i don't care. i know when something's too good to be true, but i wouldn't put my life on it. HE'S RIGHT BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN PROVEN WRONG. that's what i'm saying. jesus you're dense. you simply saying that he has no life is NOT going to suddenly make everyone say "oh hey you really have a good point." no, jackass. you don't say anything of value then don't expect to be taken as anything other than an idiot. otherwise, he's obviously going to look like he's right and you're just going to look like you're from EI trying to futilely discredit him.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

you call me jackass? I'm offended
you call me idiot too? come on now. no personal attacks (insults) on these boards, remember? you read the agreement before signing up.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

I'm hoping for this threads sake that this doesn't start into a bickering contest. If it continues then it WILL be closed.

Insults will not be tolerated here, if it continues, you'll end up either getting a warning or a thread ban.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:30 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by LancerEvolution
I'm hoping for this threads sake that this doesn't start into a bickering contest. If it continues then it WILL be closed.

Insults will not be tolerated here, if it continues, you'll end up either getting a warning or a thread ban.
Think you can find out if WRC4EVR is affiliated with EI? And what about Celm acting as a Don calling hits and things?
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

Think you can find out if WRC4EVR is affiliated with EI?
Negative. I have no intension in getting into other peoples businesses.

Originally posted by MP5

And what about Celm acting as a Don calling hits and things?
He has already received a warning for his insults, hopefully it doesn't continue. We'll deal with problems as soon as they come up.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Think you can find out if WRC4EVR is affiliated with EI?

No need to try hard to find out. I have no affiliation with E.I. other than being a customer.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by eldanoloco
Just a little off topic tid bit for you senor. Delorean got off due to a jury thought it was entrapment. Great research by the way. I'm still trying to figure out where Nevis is.
stop being silly st. kitts and nevis are two islands in the carribean under one government.
its like looking for lake okeechobee in fla. you can see it can't you.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by KINGEVO7
stop being silly st. kitts and nevis are two islands in the carribean under one government.
its like looking for lake okeechobee in fla. you can see it can't you.
The word is Caribbean...from the Carib tribe that inhabited the islands.

Quick Reply: Evolution Imports [Super Mega Merge]