Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evolution Imports [Super Mega Merge]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2003, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just do a search on EI and you'll get your answer if you wanna fork over $30,000+ to EI

Scammers are always the friendliest and the nicest person you'll ever meet,hell you'll probably let them do you IDB for the hell of it
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The info that I found on this forum was the closing deal on not buying the VII. The Senor posting was quite excellent!

The reason for wanting the 7 instead of the 8 is simple. The 8 is "Americanized" which basically means slower and heavier. I have seen dyno's were the 8 only got 187 hp to the ground....that sucks! Plus it is heavier than the 7 and the 8 doesn't have the AYC. I just don't see the 8 as being worth the cost.
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:17 PM

i met brian in person when he came to my dealership. i drove that black evo to. i know the kid who ownes it. if evolution imports is so bad wh is he still in buisness. proves my point exactly.
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Depending on how much longer I am going to be in Japan (atleast until Jul 05 - I could get an extention for a year or more!), I am really looking into buying an Evo VII. Last week while driving around in my Evo I, I saw an Evo VIII, a VII, and a III. Was pretty damn cool
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:42 PM

You did not state a point.

Originally posted by dagame_hhh
i met brian in person when he came to my dealership. i drove that black evo to. i know the kid who ownes it. if evolution imports is so bad wh is he still in buisness. proves my point exactly.
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

I don't understand. If EI is such a bad company why do they advertise here????? Many people see that advertisement on this page and then wonder about them. I would hate to see someone who subscribes to this forum, or anyone else, get screwed by them. We should take them on this site don't you think?
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Jev3gs
I don't understand. If EI is such a bad company why do they advertise here????? Many people see that advertisement on this page and then wonder about them. I would hate to see someone who subscribes to this forum, or anyone else, get screwed by them. We should take them on this site don't you think?

Advertising $$$??
Old Dec 23, 2003, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow that's amazing dagame_hhh! Since we both met Adam at a City Park in Louisville, KY. Now last time I checked there were NO car dealerships in that park.

You proved nothing but your own ignorance!
Old Dec 23, 2003, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by ride22

Wow that's amazing dagame_hhh! Since we both met Adam at a City Park in Louisville, KY. Now last time I checked there were NO car dealerships in that park.

You proved nothing but your own ignorance!

Hahaha, He said if EI was bad then why is he still in business? proves my point exactly

What did you prove?
That scammers stay in business by taking other peoples hard earned money? lol
Old Dec 23, 2003, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

I have no idea how EI can possibly still be in business. Either people are afraid to call the State Attorney General, or somehow EI has themselves well sheilded like Señor Info indicated with their incorporation being somewhere in the Bahama's....which has very short (like 1 year) statute of limitations..... Adam can BS people for 1 year, then he may be free......

I have no idea also if EI was ever really set up to work properly....they sure as hell have pissed off enough people though... wonder how ADAM sleeps at night? (probably soundly on a pile of fresh $100's contributed by some of the folks on this board).

Originally posted by KavMan

Hahaha, He said if EI was bad then why is he still in business? proves my point exactly

What did you prove?
That scammers stay in business by taking other peoples hard earned money? lol
Old Dec 23, 2003, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if the guy is scamming people for $30k he's lucky to be alive. thats more than enuf money for a lot of people to justify physical violence. maybe he's just dumb and doesn't realize he's getting the run around from his suppliers.
Old Dec 23, 2003, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
s'farked up. i just really wish something would happen (legally) to them.

well, no.

actually, i want them to suddenly be able to deliver these cars to the people that spent money on them and have been wanting them for so long. forget screwing EI over... they should just DELIVER... but realistically they should get their knees collectively broken by all the "owners" of their evo 7s
Old Dec 23, 2003, 07:56 PM

Originally posted by evofan@scorp's

... and the 8's rear bumper is WAY better looking, IMO.
Dude, Crack is Whack!!! The JDM EVO8(7) bumper is SOOO much better than ours. Ours is Too fast and Too furious
Old Dec 23, 2003, 08:17 PM

Personally i don't understand why someone would pay so much money for a used car!!! Yes the Evo VII might look a little better than our VIII but that not enough for me to go and buy some car that i have no idea about it's past. And no warranty plus the thought of having legal problems because it might not be legal after all!!!
Old Dec 23, 2003, 08:48 PM

Hey Ride22 and da game, did the black evo that you guys test drove have a dent on the trunk?

Quick Reply: Evolution Imports [Super Mega Merge]