Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Bozz Speed lowered seat rails

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2009, 01:07 PM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by waynea
interesting, it appears to be able to mount race seats in addition to the stock seat.
I noticed the same thing. All of Bozz Speed's products are designed very intelligently and the ability to change out between the stock seat and a bucket would seem to be a really good solution for people who run their cars at the track.
-Patrick
Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:15 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I've been talking to Bozz Speed about making a version of this specifically for USDM LHD cars. They asked for pictures of the driver's side floor layout, so I'd like to ask anyone who can help for some pictures. Thanks in advance!
-Patrick
Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...