Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Crazy battery setup!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2009, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cmj
Some people should just keep their hands off cars when it comes to maintenance and repairs.

My friend calls me up and says his car won't start. I get to his house to check it out for him, turn the key and get a click. So I'm thinking the batt. is low. While standing around his garage I see 15-20 empty quarts of oil, this guy can't change his own tire why does he have all these empty oil containers? I ask about it and he tells me that he decided to try and change his oil by himself. Turns out he kept on filling until it reached the top of the oil fill cap. I had to drain the oil, pull the plugs and crank out the oil that was in the cylinders.
i have heard some stories about people and sucking at know anything about cars, but i think that just may take the cake...and ive seen a guy weld on a muffler, backwards!

cheers
Old Jun 24, 2009, 04:39 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlickCT9A
i have heard some stories about people and sucking at know anything about cars, but i think that just may take the cake...and ive seen a guy weld on a muffler, backwards!

cheers
How do you pull that one of f?
Old Jun 24, 2009, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by cmj
Some people should just keep their hands off cars when it comes to maintenance and repairs.

My friend calls me up and says his car won't start. I get to his house to check it out for him, turn the key and get a click. So I'm thinking the batt. is low. While standing around his garage I see 15-20 empty quarts of oil, this guy can't change his own tire why does he have all these empty oil containers? I ask about it and he tells me that he decided to try and change his oil by himself. Turns out he kept on filling until it reached the top of the oil fill cap. I had to drain the oil, pull the plugs and crank out the oil that was in the cylinders.
This may be the funniest thing I have ever read Wow just wow...