Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

IF you ordered something and it came damaged.......

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Since you had nothing to do with the damage, why are guys @ WORKS making you wait until they settle the claim with Fedex ? What are they waiting for ? Money ? What happens when Fedex declines to pay, because it was improperly packaged. Will they refuse to give you a replacement ? They should send you a replacement, and deal with Fedex on their OWN time .... F-them
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by destro92179
this has been goin on for 10 days since the start of the transaction if it doesnt get resolved this week Ill let you guys know who it is. Im trying to talk to an owner or manager to see how they handle it this before I say who they are. I have a lil bit of respect not to put em out there.
consider yourself lucky, i had a purchase from a vender on here drag out for over a month
Old Jul 28, 2009, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear destro92179,
Hi this is FedExDolores I'm really sorry about what happened to your package. We do try to settle our claims within a 5-7 day period. If you like I'll be glad to check on it for you. Just e-mail me your tracking number to fedex-dolores@fedex.com and I'll try to see if there are any updates for you.
Regards,
Dolores