Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My EVO nightmare!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2009, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shiz happens all the time lol
Old Jul 25, 2009, 06:31 PM

When I read the OP, my mouth was gaping, and I was really feeling bad. Then it was a dream, and I released a huge sigh of reilef. PHEWWWWWW!
Old Jul 27, 2009, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

this thread is begging to be moved to the 'Off-topic' section
Old Jul 28, 2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by S6devil
this thread is begging to be moved to the 'Off-topic' section

lol
Old Jul 28, 2009, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

Haha I've had a bunch of dreams about my evo. One of them was particularly funny looking back. My friend wanted me to launch my evo so I was like ok sure. We were on the street and I start riding the two step and right when I launch the transmission just exploded and flew out from under the car hahahaha. A bunch of people were looking at me like "what a noob" lol.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

this thread was not funny at all!!!! lol
I was reading and was like WTF< im gonna be pissed, cuz i got the same mods and gonna do them soon and would be pissed if I wasted money
Old Jul 29, 2009, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah i dream about my evo getting broken into or crashed a few times now... It's such a relief when I wake up and realize it's just a dream
Old Jul 29, 2009, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

i dream about my evo being a 911 turbo, all the time .... so same here, what a relief when I wake up and realize it's just a dream
Old Jul 29, 2009, 04:27 PM

I get the same dreams, but usually it's flooring the car and it barely moving. Slowest car ever = worst dream ever.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AWD_Terror
this thread was not funny at all!!!! lol
I was reading and was like WTF< im gonna be pissed, cuz i got the same mods and gonna do them soon and would be pissed if I wasted money
Old Jul 29, 2009, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bambooi
Yesterday, I removed my clutch restrictor, installed my turbo trix racing clutch fork stop, and bled my system. I have an exedy twin disc, and exedy recommends that you remove the clutch restrictor to prevent premature wear. They also recommend I get the clutch fork stop. I did both. So I was driving around and all of a sudden my clutch goes to the bottom of the floor. I was like "NOO!" "How the hell could this be?" "WTF?" I did everything that was recommended. I kept pressing and trying to lift the pedal up, but it was just like other people's experience on the forum. The clip had come loose. I was extremely pissed off. I was estimating 400-600 bucks for them to redo the job and fix everything. Then WHAM! All of a sudden I find myself in my bed wondering what the hell is going on. I was thinking "damn, did that happen or is this a dream?" After a couple of minutes, I realized it was just a dream/nightmare. I was still slightly angry even though it was a dream, that the clip had come loose.... I then fell back asleep and woke up today and drove to work.
Anyone else got any similar stories?
ROFL
That has happened to me before, I had a dream where I was driving in snow and I hit the brakes and I fell off a cliff w/ the evo. I also had a dream where I woke up one morning to discover that someone broke in to the banana and tore it apart and took everying including the seats/tail lights. I was more disturbed about the evo getting broken into. That dream had my heart racing!!!
I don't care so much about me crashing and burning out in the evo.

Last edited by huevosrancheros; Jul 29, 2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EriCS
Man I thought I was obsessed with my car! U guys are are hella worse! I dream about boobies and tushies not my evo!
I call those dreams; heaven on earth and I have only had a couple of those
Old Jul 29, 2009, 07:00 PM
Account Disabled

I've never had a dream about my Evo but my buddy came to work one day laughing about the fact that he had a dream about my car. He's got an old Maxima which is slow as ***** and had never driven anything even remotely fast in his life. Anyway I keep telling him he has to drive my Evo but he's scared to break something or crash it. Ok on to the dream:

His dream starts with him basically driving my car with me in the passenger seat. He's flying down the road at some crazy speed. Decides to downshift and somehow overboosts the car. He says he heard a pop and then the car caught on fire. While the car is still rolling he said we both jumped out and looked back to watch the Evo covered in flames flying down the street until it smashes into 3 other cars and kills 3 people. This is the part that obviously woke him up. He said that I didn't care about the people dying and was just pissed off that my car was wrecked.