Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Headlight issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Headlight issue

So last weekend i decided to black out my headlights with a friend of mine. Everything went smoothly and i love the way they look.

So a week later (yesterday night) i was cruising around and a friend saw me and told me one of my headlights was out, well i got behind a car and saw both my headlights and everything was fine till i got home. I pulled in the garage and sat in the car a moment, all of a sudden one of the lights got brighter then started flickering and went out. I turned off my lights and turned them back on and it would work for a second or two but then go out again. I don't know if i need a new bulb or what, my headlight is sitting on the kitchen table at the moment, so i need some input and help to fix the problem.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
I have the same damn problem with my left light and I can't figure it out! Mine also goes out but won't work for a couple of days and then all of a sudden it'll start working again. My entire housing flashes when I put the left turn signal on! WTF..........
Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

check wiring swithc bulbs and ballasts ...

bump flickering is either due to one of those
Old Jul 29, 2009, 05:17 PM

Narrow down the problem. Maybe try switching the bulbs left/right to see if it's the bulb, examine wires, and if you have a ballast... etc.