Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Expectations never met!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2009, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd prefer to do it myself but unfortunately i have no access to a garage and my apartment complex is insanely strict about working on vehicles.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I disagree with the thought that "that's how modding cars is" or "the price of doing business."

My best friend was an extremely talented rotary mechanic who couldn't wake up before 12 pm. Needless to say his shop wasn't around for long. Owning a profitable mechanic shop is very difficult, but a lot of them can survive because of the lack of knowledge most people have about their cars i.e. Grandma's Lexus is having trouble starting so it needs an entirely new transmission.

However, I think in our world enough of us know what to call bull**** on and these shops won't stick around long. At least I hope.

Also, order all your part yourself from the internet before you go to a shop. You'll save money and won't have to deal with them forgetting to order or long shopping times. If a shop has an issue with this, take your business elsewhere.

Last edited by Aven; Jul 30, 2009 at 08:23 AM.