Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Car Cover for Evo 9

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2009, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just got off the phone with california car cover. I'm ordering the Super weave tomorrow. It's 99% UV and Rain resistant and if you step down to the ultra weave its only 95% so for the extra 50 bucks im going to go with the better one! The customer service was great also!
Old Aug 26, 2009, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey man!! Welcome to the EVO world, you finally got one!! I have a used car cover if you are interested. PM me. It's the california car cover but I dont know what exactly is the style. It has blue on the top and gray underneath. it's not waterproof but it's water repellent. Really good on the EVOs paint. LMK if you want to come by and check it out.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goBYeBYe
Hey man!! Welcome to the EVO world, you finally got one!! I have a used car cover if you are interested. PM me. It's the california car cover but I dont know what exactly is the style. It has blue on the top and gray underneath. it's not waterproof but it's water repellent. Really good on the EVOs paint. LMK if you want to come by and check it out.
Yeah I may, but I really need one that is water proof. I'll be in touch. PM me how much you want for the cover, and thanks for the welcome. It feels good to be in a Mitsu! hahah
Old Aug 27, 2009, 09:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you havent already ordered i would say take a look at covercraft. I got one because i deploy to iraq and i dont have a garage and its great. Its uv protectent, has like 3 or 4 layers mildew resistant, comes with grommets and a lock so it doesnt walk away or blow away and has a soft underside to protect your car against getting scratched if theres dirt on your paint and the cover rubs it. It is also designed exactly for the evo so it has a slot for the antenna mirrors and wing.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Skott2k
If you havent already ordered i would say take a look at covercraft. I got one because i deploy to iraq and i dont have a garage and its great. Its uv protectent, has like 3 or 4 layers mildew resistant, comes with grommets and a lock so it doesnt walk away or blow away and has a soft underside to protect your car against getting scratched if theres dirt on your paint and the cover rubs it. It is also designed exactly for the evo so it has a slot for the antenna mirrors and wing.
I actually was to busy to order the other one today. I'm gonna check out that place now! THANKS!
Old Oct 3, 2009, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when you do get a cover, make sure your car is clean before you put it on.