Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What in the hell would you do ?!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What in the hell would you do ?!

Alright he's the rundown on my current situation. I'm currently in school at West Virginia University so that is where I reside a majority of my time. Until recently I've never had a problem with what I'm going to mention.

As of this summer I moved into a new apartment complex, theres quite a few building and I don't even know how many people but there's quite a bit..maybe 500 to 1000.

Incident #1. The problems started first week of school...my friend comes down to visit with an R32 GTR (Real) and we're hanging out at my apartment...a few hours go by and some a kid in a Honda rolls by and yells up to the balcony if we know who's cars they are...we start talking and then he yells that someone egged my car (Evo).

Incident #2. I was planning on buying a security camera and mounting it where I park and recording to a HD for a few hours of playback, however nothing happened for about 3 weeks after the first incident. Well I hear a noise at about 3am and immediately think someone did something to my car and run down to check (I live on the 4th floor)...everythings fine. About an hour later I hear a similar noise, look out and see **** by the side of my car. I immediately bolted as fast as I could down the stairs...at this point my ****s hanging out as I was just in bed. I get outside jump the fence and 8ft drop to sprain my ankle before jumping in the car and trying to catch them. Unfortunately I was not able to get a look at where they went by the time I had made it down. They threw a stack of coffee filters filled with a few rocks and sugar that covered the whole car. The impact hit the side window and scratched slightly.

The last incident has scratched the back side window, no other real damage was cause but to me it doesn't matter. I have a 60gb video camera I'll be setting up this weekend in the hopes they do this again and I'll probably wait outside around the same time in the dark with the hopes I can quite possibly end their life and/or get their name and address so I can rightfully take them to court for property damage.

So...What would you do in a situation like this? (aka...any tips/suggestions?) I'm definitely going to just try to get rid of the car so I don't have to deal with this aggrivation but I'd like to get some other thoughts first.

Thanks.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
so you get rid of the car due to haters? Get the camera, record there plates, find where they live, and return the favor.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Catch em/kill em?
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Sit in your room looking out your window with a 7mm and wait for them to come up and pop them in the head. Sorry SOB I hate ******* people like this.. Sorry to hear bout this. Hope everything works out
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haters are not a good reason to get rid of your car
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LOVEBOOOST
Sit in your room looking out your window with a 7mm and wait for them to come up and pop them in the head. Sorry SOB I hate ******* people like this.. Sorry to hear bout this. Hope everything works out
I agree....however, i would have a baseball....i wouldnt wanna kill them, but beat them almost to it....i would inflict as much pain as i could w/o killing....im talking major beating

ps...if u need any help, i may be up there next week for the colorado game
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

I'd screw on a supressor and put a few rounds in their car!
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude dont sell your car because of those idiots. Your going to get haters everywhere you go. Just do what you had planned get a camera and see if you catch them. If that doesnt work get the police involved because thats damaging private property. Thats what i would do in your situation. Hope it all works out.

Don't get rid of the evo because of idiots that can't get what you have. What your doing is something I would do hopefully you catch them and able to take them to court. Update us if you happen to catch them.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

1. Tint the windows and sleep in the car at night.

2. Borrow a friends car and park a decent distance back. Take shifts with a buddy watching your car overnight.

Not advocating any violence on your part, but what happens if you catch these people in the act can only be left to the imagination.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 06:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 6-speed
1. Tint the windows and sleep in the car at night.

2. Borrow a friends car and park a decent distance back. Take shifts with a buddy watching your car overnight.

Not advocating any violence on your part, but what happens if you catch these people in the act can only be left to the imagination.

+10 thats a great Idea!
Old Sep 25, 2009, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Put a cap in their ***.

Doesn't hurt to put a car cover in either.

Last edited by AznEvoIX; Sep 25, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

I agree with option 2 above. I had my car broken into twice within 7 days and it happened around the same time, so I moved my car on the street right under my window to both my bedroom and living room and sat on the couch near my window with a .38. Unfortunately no one came around after I moved my car cause I'm sure they know why I moved it, but it seems like these ****** want to keep messing with your car, so that may be the best route. A gun maybe not, but baseball bat, golf club, etc. Something like that and just chill in a friends car and wait. When they come around have patience and hit em in the back of the knees and then one across the head. Guarantee when they wake up you'll never see em again. Also get their faces on video before the beating and post it up here lol
Old Sep 25, 2009, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

I'd sleep in the evo with a 12g. I can't stand jealous a$$ punks who can't afford the things you can.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 08:17 PM

Does your apartment complex have single garages you can rent?

Quick Reply: What in the hell would you do ?!