Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Do you know this car?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2009, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I plan on going to look at the car or have someone else look at it before it comes up forsale, But from scanning the insurance auctions this would be one of the easier fixes. Plus my current car and the last 4 have been salvage and 5 other family members also drive rebuilt salvage titled cars that we have put back together. Plus yea the mileage does make a difference so if it's reasonable I'll pull the trigger, if not I'll just wait.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

It doesn't look too bad. For one it has front bumper damage that isn't pictured. The damage isn't looking extremely terrible. And that mirror is FOLDED.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:40 PM

I dont know how much an Evo would cost an an insurance auction but it would cost a ****load to repair that evo I bet. Unless you can buy used parts and do the work yourself. I had all kinds of stuff go wrong with mine. (think previous owner abused it) and the good deal I thought I was getting ended up costing me WAY more than I would like to admit! Everything costs so much money for Evos