Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dmv tracing?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2009, 09:49 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dmv tracing?

So i am in p.a now and i am registering my evo here. i went to register it and they said i have to do some bs vin tracing. i have to rub a pencil and get the impression of the vin before i register it. this is stupid bc the vin number etching is so fine on the evo that it is next to impossible to do. anyone have any tips or luck doing this from ppl who live in p.a. thanks any input would be great.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol just take a picture of it an tell em to sod off.... ha ha an if they dont like it tell em to get with the times... pencil etching is so outdated lol
Old Dec 7, 2009, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Die.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 11:07 AM
Account Disabled

i asked about a picture and they said NO or i can tow the car to them to physically see it but the car is at my mothers house in nj so its redic idk what im gonna do
Old Dec 8, 2009, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Post this in the Mid atlantic section and I'm sure you'll get some better answers. Lonnie@LMS should be able to help you, he lives in PA and there's quite a few other people that live in PA in that forum