Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Winged Warrior Charity Raffle

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2009, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winged Warrior Charity Raffle

Hey guys,

Over at MidwestEvos we've been doing a Christmas raffle each year to raise funds for the Winged Warrior Foundation (www.wingedwarrior.org)- a car show/racing event that raises money for a Children's Hospital. The parts and services included in the raffle have been donated by members, company and MWE Vendors. You don't need to be a member of the forum in order to participate.

This year we have a lot of amazing donations: multiple different tunes, a Cobb Access Port for the evo X, a ton of performance parts, gift certificates, and merchandise to raffle off.

Each ticket is $2 and you can buy as many as you want for as many items as you wish. We currently have 28 items. You can win more than once, and the drawings will be held on Jan 1st.

Here is the link to the Raffle: http://midwestevos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4247

It's a lot of fun and for a great cause. The drawings are all held live via webcam- so you can watch if you wish.

Join us in the season of giving to help out some children who's luck hasn't been so great.

(I copied this off a different forum. I'm totally getting a Cobb AP for $2 for my X. )