Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buying evo please help

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buying evo please help

Sorry guys for the total noob questions. I have been searching for hours about acd issues dont know what to do. Not new to cars own a fully built 240 everything and anything done to it. Came across a deal on a 05gsr yes high miles at 95k test drove it today clutch was slipping bad. As far as im concerned not a big issue but noticed all 3 acd lights were on, now i know it can be a pump but could be a senor or whatever people say. What would be the best way to go about this car is "stock" didnt appear to be extensivly modded as i could tell very clean. I can get it for 11 grand and that was talking them down before i found out the problems the acd could have. If anyone could give me insight maybe talk them down some more get a hell of a deal and grab a working acd if that is even the problem so if you have one pm me if not guys please help i would love a evo and someone offeded me 14,000 for my 240 a deal i can resist so all help will be appreciated. Thank you
Old Dec 18, 2009, 10:14 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
simple.

don't buy the car

all three acd lights can mean a few things...search the engine/turbo/drivetrain stickies

closed...