Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Woke up to find...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ LMAO that's true true...
Old Jan 21, 2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by revvin9k
Just like the S2000, the now Evo has become cheap enough for low lifes to own now, this is why we are having a rash of thefts and people being scammed.

It happens with all cars. It gets me sick to my stomach.

Hey now, I'm glad its come down in price for one, I've waited a very long time and saved for a while to afford one. Active duty doesnt make much dude. Let alone to feed my modding habit.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Wow.. What's this society coming to? I understand wheels, Even bumpers, But a Exhaust Section.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by BoostedXevo
I found used Tanabe exhaust from a friend of a friend hahah... He recently changed to something else. Willing to sell me the cat-back for cheap =]
Damn exhaust theft... that's pretty ghetto man lol. Well, hopefully the guy who stole your exhaust got swept away by one of those mini-tornadoes. Perhaps his luck would have been...... exhausted

Watch you end up buying back your stolen exhaust LoL. Which exhaust is he selling you? Same one? Or different?
Old Jan 21, 2010, 04:54 PM
Evolving Member

Damn exhaust theft... that's pretty ghetto man lol. Well, hopefully the guy who stole your exhaust got swept away by one of those mini-tornadoes. Perhaps his luck would have been...... exhausted

Watch you end up buying back your stolen exhaust LoL. Which exhaust is he selling you? Same one? Or different?

That's funny, I actually just emailed him an hour ago... and he replies back to me.

http://www.more-japan.com/product.ph...at=1569&page=1 for 300$ is that a good price for used? I know they're pretty quiet. But power-wise would I be loosing any??
Old Jan 21, 2010, 05:01 PM

Man... 300 bucks is cheap as hell. If you don't buy it, I will lol lol
Old Jan 21, 2010, 05:27 PM

Wow, i really hate to see somebody get robbed. People suck
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

What a terrible thing to happen and prolly such a pain in the a** to deal with. Sorry to hear that.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's really F'd up. Stealing someone's car or just parts of it is about one of the quickest ways to get your *** shot. A car can be a really special thing to some people, especially when they put their blood, hard earned money and sweat into it. I'd say you'd be totally justified in lethally defending it, maybe not legally. I get pissed as it is when people ding my cars, I'm sure I don't want to know what it would fee like if someone steals pieces of it.

Thanks for sharing your story, I don't live in the friendliest of neighborhoods too. Makes me think of a few things I can do to minimize my risk of theft as the others have pointed out.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Need like a strong electrical current hooked up to the car... so if someone touches it... ZZZZZZAP!
Old Jan 22, 2010, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Damn that sucks. I remember when someone sawed the muffler(cheap fart can) off my friend car. I was like wtf wrong with these people.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to here dude but things like this do happen i got my shorty antenna stolen from the parking lot at ralphs
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:57 PM

I feel your pain. I like the electrical current idea. I've actually thought of doing this with my old car (broken into twice and left on cinder blocks the second time). Sorry dude... Hope things work out.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by gt30revolXmr
sorry to here dude but things like this do happen i got my shorty antenna stolen from the parking lot at ralphs
My sister's S2K Antenna was taken off and stolen.... bahh! Had to cough up like 30$ at dealership for new one. It's stupid...
Old Jan 22, 2010, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BoostedXevo
My sister's S2K Antenna was taken off and stolen.... bahh! Had to cough up like 30$ at dealership for new one. It's stupid...
Yea it rediculous what some people do to get what they want

Quick Reply: Woke up to find...