Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Cease of Ralliart Inc's Sales Business Activities

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2010, 02:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cease of Ralliart Inc's Sales Business Activities

EDIT: REPOST, JUST FOUND THE THREAD ON HERE. PLEASE CLOSE.

Found it this on SCE

if you can't see it too well I re-wrote it as best I could(some parts don't make sense)

if you can't see it too well I re-wrote it as best I could(some parts don't make sense)

Dear All:

Subject: Cease of Ralliart Inc's Sales Business Activities

First of all, we much appreciate for your usual patronage to our company.

Our company have done the various activities relating motorsport with the support of many people since the establishment in April 1984, so far. However, because of the sudden change of economy situation since the year before last, the business circumstance surrounding our company radically became worse and so we have reached the conclusion that it is difficult for our company to maintain our sales business activities which can respond to expectations from all of you. Therefore, we hereby respectfully inform you that this time we, Ralliart Inc. would cease our sales business activities as of the end of March 2010.

Along with the cease of sales business activities this time, as it becomes it is inevitable to cease direct sales of Ralliart products(competition parts, sports parts, collection items etc) from our company, we would like to cease the sales of those products by your placing order as of the date 22nd March, 2010.

Hereafter, in April 2010, we would make the shipment of firm orders we received in March 2010 and concentrate to wind up the rest of various affairs. As to inquiries in April 2010, please send them to the following email address:

sk.ralliart@mitsubishi-motors.com

As to inquiries after 1st May, 2010 we would inform you to whom those inquiries should be addressed as soon as it is decided.

We would like to express our sincere thanks to all of you for much support and cooperation which have been extended to our company so far. We are very sorry and apoligize from the bottom of our heart that the situation has come to such like the above and the given the sudden information which would made you inconvenience. But, we would like you to take into consideration of the circumstances and to understand this situation.

COPIED FROM RALLIART WEBSITE:

Partial Cease of Business Activities along with Ralliart Inc's
Business Scale Down
Ralliart Inc (President Masao Taguchi) has announced as follows.

Dear all of our customers ,

First of all, we much appreciate for your usual patronage to our company.
Our company have done the various activities relating motorsport with the support of many people since the establishment in April,1984 so far. However, because of the sudden change of economy situation since the year before last, the business circumstance surrounding our company radically became worse and so, this time we have reached the conclusion that we Ralliart Inc., would scale down our business activities as of the end of March 2010.

Along with the scale down of our business activities this time, we would cease the following business and operation which we have done so far. We would like to express our sincere apology to all of customers though we would make you much inconveniences.

Meanwhile, we wish you a continuous support to Ralliart family and entrants driving Mitsubishi cars who play an active part all over the world.

Items which would cease our business and operation along with our business scale down;

1. Support to motorsport customers(Support to the participation, Technical Support, and Awarding of Mitsubishi/Ralliart Driver of the Year)
2. New Planning, Development and Merchandize of Ralliart products (Except FIA VO parts) :*1
3. Information of new products and dispatching motorsport information(at web):*2

*1 FIA VO parts development and those application work shall be done by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation as it is.
*2 FIA Group-N information shall be open at the web site of Mitsubishi Motor Corporation.

Date of the cease: 1st April, 2010

Last edited by i love my evo; Mar 12, 2010 at 02:50 AM.