Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

what to do

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2010, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what to do

I order the wrong ring I didn't know I need to order wiseco piston rings for my wiseco piston. I order cosworth rings my bad. Now they are saying they don't take car parts back. That's fu#k up because all the sell are car parts. The rings are new and are still in the boxes. I should look in to a false advertisement lawsuits. It's dumb all I want is to get my money back that's all and I call and talk to a woman in there customer service to get the return authorization number. That when she said they didn't take car parts back and it does not say any thing like that on there policies then she hung up the phone up on me. I talked to a lawyer and he side I could take in the *** it's only $135 or call the surgeon general and go to small claims court.

Here there policies http://www.bursethracing.com/policies

Returns
1. We will not accept unauthorized returns of any kind. If you wish to return an item you must receive a return authorization number. All returns must be shipped prepaid. No exception. Return authorization is valid for 10 days only.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% handling charge at our discretion.
3. We reserve the right to offer store credit at our discretion on returns.
4. We do not accept returns after 30 days from invoice date.
5. There are no returns on electrical parts or special orders.
6. There are no returns on used or damaged parts unless found defective by us.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 01:13 AM
Evolving Member

That's pretty messed up! Try calling back and speaking to someone else or a supervisor and don't be nice about it. They could atleast exchange them for the correct ones. Fight it, the customer is always right!
Old Apr 9, 2010, 01:34 AM

Find out how to get the return authorization number. If you can't get anywhere with the first line of contact then voice your complaint to a supervisor. As I can see there is nothing in the policy that says you cannot return unused parts. Good Luck.