Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I need to vent! Target on my car?!?!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2010, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I need to vent! Target on my car?!?!

This is just messed up! I own my car since feb 2005, everything was fine, no accidents, 3 years later i get this: (none of the accidents was my fault) people just dont know how to F. DRIVE!!!!!!

1) I got hit in winter 2007 (plow-truck hits my car) "didnt see me? wtf.

2) early 2008 i get rear ended ( small ding, nothing serious )

few weeks later, the car gets a scratch on my rear bumper (by some dumbass on parking lot where i work at)

3) winter 2009, I get rear ended, was standing still (lady just hit me) going probably 25-35mph.

4) today in the morning, i was just checking oil, levels, etc, and ive noticed someone hit my passanger fender ( scretch, ding ) needs to be replaced!
yes this happened on parking lot at work I'm 100% sure!!!

And belive me guys, i always try to park my car far away, but some ******* always park next to my car , when the parking lot is so damn huge.

yes i know my car is not a ferrari , but im agaist any door dings, and getting my car hit by some dumbass you cant even park or get his car out of the lot.

this **** sucks , and im pissed!

I think my car hates me! time for new fender.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel your pain. I need a new pass fender as well since a ladder fell on it.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

trust me i feel you also! i got rear ended which was cool i got a jdm rear then someone decided to side swipe my jdm rear and leave then someone decideds to rear end me again with my jdm rear!!! its a bright white car how do you miss it haha
Old Apr 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

I can also relate. I was rear ended last week by a ding bat doing her hair in a Audi Q7.

I spent countless hours keeping her clean, walked miles extra just to keep her parked away from every body in the parking lots.....

No matter how well you take car of your car, it only takes one hater or jack *** to ruin it all for you.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 05:55 PM

Should have bought a ****ty repaint job like mine! Who ever painted my evo sucked bad. Over spray on the plastic. Paint peeling off the bumpers. Bubbles on the fenders and so on.

I got the car cheap and the plan is to DD it till its paid off then turn it into a race car. Still I feel your pain. Even with my crappy paint I park at the far end of parking lots. There always seems to be a 35 foot long caddy parked 6 inches away from me when I get back to my car.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by tweakdsm
This is just messed up! I own my car since feb 2005, everything was fine, no accidents, 3 years later i get this: (none of the accidents was my fault) people just dont know how to F. DRIVE!!!!!!

1) I got hit in winter 2007 (plow-truck hits my car) "didnt see me? wtf.

2) early 2008 i get rear ended ( small ding, nothing serious )

few weeks later, the car gets a scratch on my rear bumper (by some dumbass on parking lot where i work at)

3) winter 2009, I get rear ended, was standing still (lady just hit me) going probably 25-35mph.

4) today in the morning, i was just checking oil, levels, etc, and ive noticed someone hit my passanger fender ( scretch, ding ) needs to be replaced!
yes this happened on parking lot at work I'm 100% sure!!!

And belive me guys, i always try to park my car far away, but some ******* always park next to my car , when the parking lot is so damn huge.

yes i know my car is not a ferrari , but im agaist any door dings, and getting my car hit by some dumbass you cant even park or get his car out of the lot.

this **** sucks , and im pissed!

I think my car hates me! time for new fender.

It's funny you bring this up, this used to happen to my Scooby wrx ...
1. Hail storm
2. people slamming their doors into my car
3. A driver slammed his break at a yeild sign with no traffic and i slammed into him, almost doing a supaman out of my car ...no seatbelt>angels were at my side
4. ha ha finally got rid of it to get me a IX lol!!!
Old Apr 13, 2010, 08:24 PM

Sorry to hear - that sucks!! If you really want to be ****:
http://www.topoftheline-travel.com/g...protector.html
Old Apr 13, 2010, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Someone hit my beautiful JDM bumper one of my tails while I was at the gym, the fool took off of course.