Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

p0335 crank no start after head install

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2010, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats genious !!!

the 9 i have won't start, it has fuel and has spark, i am thinking its the crank sensor, since it was in some water. If it has has spark would the crank sensor be bad or it wont matter ?

i have the sensor alreaddy so i will change it to rule it out !
Old Jun 21, 2010, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AdamJ39
pull the pins out of the connector end that clips behind the valve cover, pay attention to the original orientation to avoid having to look up a diagram,... tape the 3 exposed pins together with a generous length of spare of wire or cable cause your going to pull it behind the power steering bracket and through the bottom of the car and need to have a way to retrieve it from up top...after you've retrieved the old sensor set-up the new one in the same manner with your cable still behind the bracket and gently nurse it back up top using the opposite end of the cable, reset the pins in the connector and your done, dont forget to release the yellow clip that mounts the sensor to the shield
i staggered the pins with a lot of length it still snagged and broke my drag line , so i am at the conclusion that have to remove the power steering pump to pull the bracket any one know of an easier way ? i started to remove the bolts but i cant get to the last one under the pump do i have to pull the a/c line ?