Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Valentine's Day Disaster

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2010, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ekoy
From looking at his damages and everyone elses, It looks like he drove more responsibly then everyone else. His car isn't even that damaged.

I don't know what he has to man up about. It makes sense, the roads blocked, where do you go? Even if he was spirited driving, seems like he didn't do anything to cause the accident or contribute to it.

I like how people will bash a story and when the OP corrects posts being made, they will pull the "Quit asking for sympathy, crybaby" card.

Just sounds trollish to me.
you either didn't read, or didn't understand any of my posts. I didn't say he was the one driving recklessly. What I got on his *** for was him saying that NOBODY was driving recklessly, and that all this happened because of a set of bad tires on slick road. my point is, if you know you've got bad tires, and the road is slick, they you shouldn't be trying to act like Akina Speed Stars. The problem wasn't the tires, or the road, it was the drivers being bad drivers. It's obvious to see from the pics of the damage, so to come in here and try to defend them as anything but irresponsible drivers is ridiculous. that's where the man up, admit fault, and stop whining like a baby card came from. in this case, it's completely justified.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ODUB
you either didn't read, or didn't understand any of my posts. I didn't say he was the one driving recklessly. What I got on his *** for was him saying that NOBODY was driving recklessly, and that all this happened because of a set of bad tires on slick road. my point is, if you know you've got bad tires, and the road is slick, they you shouldn't be trying to act like Akina Speed Stars. The problem wasn't the tires, or the road, it was the drivers being bad drivers. It's obvious to see from the pics of the damage, so to come in here and try to defend them as anything but irresponsible drivers is ridiculous. that's where the man up, admit fault, and stop whining like a baby card came from. in this case, it's completely justified.

You can move on now. We understand what you are saying and I can see where you are coming from; But, your opinion is your opinion. It seems like you are trying to persuade everyone to believe your opinion. Like you were there and knew exactly what happened...
Old Jun 12, 2010, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dam!! sorry about that bro, hope everybody is good
Old Jun 12, 2010, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man that sucks I feel for you I guess it could of be worse sorry nice looking EVO