Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Talked to sales mgr at York (PA) Mitsu..

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2002, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well at least your town isn't know as the "Black Rose" aka Hanover...doesnt a black rose go along with death?? I am planning on either gettin a blue or a silver.. hopefully i can actually see one before I buy it. We 3 should get togehter sometime and kick all the rice boys asses around here
Old Jun 30, 2002, 02:05 AM

Yeah, definitely... nothing will strike fear in the hearts of all the ricers like the sight of three Evos coming towards them
Old Jun 30, 2002, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

ya, at some point some knuckleheads (the guys that work at circuit city, here in mechanicsburg) were all just begging to race me in the S2000..... turns out they were running NOS, but that didn't work anyway.... i raced a Civic Si but I crushed him..... of course his buddy in the automatic Supra Twin Turbo crushed both of us.

Scot

Last edited by Scot; Jun 30, 2002 at 08:04 AM.
Old Jun 30, 2002, 10:02 AM

Haha, that's funny... I know both of those guys... I saw the kid with the Civic race a red S2000, but his Nitrous wasn't working, so he got completely slaughtered. Nothing like the Pike.
Old Jun 30, 2002, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

ahhaha.. that was me... i used to have a red lowered S2000 with 17" Volk wheels.... i was getting groceries that night.... at the time i also had a 1997 type R which I think is more what they wanted to race (the Type R sucked sooooo bad at racing though).

It seemed like all of those guys had NOS and all wanted to race. The guy with the blue Civic Si lost his license for 1 year for street racing in Hampden township.

Scot
Old Jun 30, 2002, 08:19 PM

ahhaha.. that was me... i used to have a red lowered S2000 with 17" Volk wheels.... i was getting groceries that night.... at the time i also had a 1997 type R which I think is more what they wanted to race (the Type R sucked sooooo bad at racing though).

That's crazy, it's a small world, isn't it? I followed behind you guys, but I can't remember if I was in my car or riding with a friend... Everybody in the parking lot really liked your 180 on your way out

It seemed like all of those guys had NOS and all wanted to race. The guy with the blue Civic Si lost his license for 1 year for street racing in Hampden township. :

Yeah, he also blew his engine shortly after you raced... Must have been a pretty unlucky period for him
Old Jun 30, 2002, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

One thing I never ever understood...why buy an older civic for like 10 grand and put 20k worth of stuff on it?? Why not just buy a kick *** car, like the EVO for 30k??? If they had *****, they would race their civics, cavaliers, integras, etc.. stock for stock. I absolutely hate those stupid mufflers that you can climb inside that sound like a freakin moped!! Also, if I wanted a park bench I would go to the park, not put it on the back of my car!!
Old Jun 30, 2002, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

Or as I like to call them shopping carts!
Anyways, I, too, have a reserve here in Chicago, IL at Larry Roesch Mitsubishi. Pretty reputable people, but I have it reserved as the EVO VII and not the EVO VIII as one other person said before. Do you really think they would try to screw people over with that? That makes me wanna go down there and talk to them about the situation. Then while I'm there might as well ask if any more information came out about this car. Until then..
Old Jul 1, 2002, 01:32 AM
Evolved Member

FoxVr6

I called Giant after wasting some of my tires that night. I didn't want you guys getting kicked out of there for me acting like a 'tard. The guy who answered the phone said he watched me do that.

It is a small world! I haven't seen any of those guys hanging out lately... of course I rarely go out after my kids go to bed. I am 32 years old ya know (old man compared to you guys)

Scot
Old Jul 1, 2002, 03:58 AM

"I called Giant after wasting some of my tires that night. I didn't want you guys getting kicked out of there for me acting like a 'tard. The guy who answered the phone said he watched me do that.

It is a small world! I haven't seen any of those guys hanging out lately... of course I rarely go out after my kids go to bed. I am 32 years old ya know (old man compared to you guys)

Scot"

Yeah, the people who work at Giant were usually pretty cool... Now most people usually hang out at either the Hampden complex or Wal-Mart, but I haven't been hanging out at the pike very often.
Old Jul 9, 2002, 04:53 AM

Most places aren't taking deposits until September but you have to look around I'm No 1 at my local Mitsubishi dealer
Old Jul 10, 2002, 03:35 AM

Angry Hey!

OK! SEVERAL of you guys are in the buyers' group!!

Daveyd, I don't think you are...but OTHERS!

Daveyd, sounds like you have a straght-shooting dealer and a good relationship with him. Wanna ask about a group buy from him (if we can get his regional fleet manager to supply him the cars?) We'll get him some media exposure and he can move a bunch of cars in assembly line fashion. Ask him about it and let me know.

The rest of you should be doing this ALREADY!! Remember: meeting on the 15th here to decide on who wants the overbored, sleeved, GDI 2.2L engine option (joke...don't start rumors!)
Old Jul 26, 2002, 02:21 AM
Evolved Member

Hey FoxVR6 - I just bought a 914 porsche with a 300+hp Chevy V8 in the back. it is white, in case you see me some evening. I took it out about 4 days ago at night but didn't see any VR6's around.
Old Jul 26, 2002, 09:19 PM

Wow, that's crazy. There's a guy I know from Dillsburg with a white 914 with fender flares. His car is really clean and nice looking, but it only has the stock 4 cylinder. Your 914 must fly