Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

what brands should i go with

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2010, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what brands should i go with

Hey guys,
I have an Evo 9 GSR. I’m not sure of which bands to order. I want to get cams, but I don't know if I need 280 or 272. I also want to get valve springs, retainers, and headstuds, but I have no clue which are the best brands. I’m probably going to crush the oem bov and if that does not hold up I want a new bov. I don’t care about the “pshh” noise, I just want it to hold boost. I was thinking a Tail bov, what do you guys recommend?
Also, I would like to run methane, but I have no clue which kit to buy. My mods are: full turbo-back 3in Tanabe exhaust (I’m thinking about cutting the resonator out) I also have a Hallman boost controller, Wallbro 255 fuel pump, and a Samco turbo inlet hose with a stock air box. I would like to remove my stock air-box and put an aftermarket cone filter in its place. Basically, I want to run 30psi on the stock turbo and get tuned by Ivey Tuning. What brands do you guys think I should get? I appreciate the help from you guys
Old Jun 27, 2010, 09:11 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
search man

or call up your tuner and get his opinion

there is max information through the stickies and search options on evom

closed...