Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My Evo got stolen Last night...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2010, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to hear about this man. hopefully it will turn up not damaged or torn apart...keep us updated
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:29 PM

wtf.. people be stealin evo's? sorry 2 hear about ur car though man.. i'd kill a someone too...gl in finding it!
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:59 PM

thats horrible. hope its found before its stripped but I imagine its already past that. =[
Old Jun 29, 2010, 02:18 AM
Evolved Member

Damn...I just read the whole thread front to back hoping I'd come accross the post that said you had found it. Very sorry for your loss brotha, if your like me your Evo is part of the family and it is bulls**t someone just takes it, when I'm sure you worked hard to get it. In time my friend what goes around comes around, but until then.... and one for your Evo...
Old Jun 29, 2010, 04:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evo's aren't stolen nearly as much as Honda's (Civic's in particular)........although with the cost of the Evo coming down maybe those same theives may be looking for bigger game.

Sory for your loss.....I'd be SUPER pissed. I feel everyone on the shoot on site sentiments. It wouldnt solve anything but I have a 45 and I would probably end up in jail for a stupid car.

Not about the car....its about the audicity of taking something I worked hard for.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 04:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Very sorry for your loss! Damn low lifes! It happened to me a long time ago...Please keep us posted! I wish for the best!

Last edited by NJ9MR; Jun 30, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My car was broken into in the early morning hours of June 28th. Northwest side of the city. I don't think these guys knew what they were doing as I still have it, thank God, but they were definitely after the whole car.

I know it's a long shot but maybe these are the same guys. I managed to get them on security camera. The thread is in Midwest regional but I think it will get a lot more exposure if I post it here. Hope this is okay, mods.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...ad-urgent.html
Old Jun 29, 2010, 05:55 AM
Evolving Member

I know how you feel my ek hatch got stolen last November but joke's on them cause it still had a single cam in it. I know who did it and where all my parts are too lol, when the time is right..
Old Jun 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

Any updates on the car,Did they recover it yet ?
Old Jun 29, 2010, 05:43 PM

I'll bet that's the same a@#$% that broke in to my buddys evo.Few days ago he told me that he noticed scratch on the front bumper,he thought that somebody bumped him on the parking in front of his apartament,then two days later at 4am he noticed that his aftermarket remote control was beeping,he tried to turn it off bat he couldent,so he went outside and noticed that his car was moved like 20 feet,alarm module was next to the car,his door bent and ignition was on the back seat,also just find out that somebody tried to brake in to our other friends evo,wtf!!! ill bet that somebody bumped to his evo to check if the alarm will go off and then came back for it.Thanks god i have garage. F#$%^ thiefs!!!!
Old Jun 29, 2010, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear about your car. My old 240 was stolen last summer. Not much gives you a worse feeling than finding your car missing.

Best of luck finding your car!
Old Jun 29, 2010, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear that man. Ill be on the look out. Ive been hearing alot of stories about evos being jacked around chicagoland. I know if anyone tried to steal my evo, theyd be bleeding through alot of holes.

Sad thing is, i do have a dirtbag neighbor.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 07:42 PM
Account Disabled

Shoulda parked it in a garage. Sorry to hear.

Mine always in my garage for this reason.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If someone really wants to steal something, they'll find a way. Parking it in a garage isn't a total fail safe.

Good luck with the search man.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 09:31 PM
Evolving Member

i'm really sorry man this totally sucks reading this thread made me upset i worked hard for my car and buying it made me so happy i cant even imagine the pain you are feeling

Quick Reply: My Evo got stolen Last night...