Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

GSC Saves the day!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSC Saves the day!

So I was really excited for this weekend to put my new S1's in, even more excited I got a brand new set for so cheap. In fact I was so excited that I didn't specify to the seller I needed mivec cams. So I take the head apart and install the exhaust cam, all is well. Take the intake cam out and......filled the swear jar to say the least. So I put the stock cams back in valvetrain sound like a$$ in my rage i didn't bleed the lifters on the intake cam. Thinking I was sol I called GSC, spoke to Greg and was blown away. He said just send them in and he would exchange them for the moved cams! I cannot say enough about the quality of the GSC product and now the greatest customer service I have ever had even though I didn't get the cams from GSC. With overnight shipping both ways I just about paying retail for the cams, but I really don't care at this point. Just wanted to share with you guys how great GSC really is. Thanks Greg! You are the man!
Old Jul 19, 2010, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greg took real good care of me a while back when i did my s2 cams w/ a bbk. he was easy to deal with and real down to earth. we actually had a 30 min conversation over the phone and he easily met my timing needs on a swap as well. pretty sure i said it back then but its always worth saying again, thanks for the great customer service. i would definitely recommend gsc to anyone in need of cams!!

jeff