Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo got attacked :(

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL at the cowboys. You show a gun in the situation described, you're going to jail anywhere in the USA, period.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by 95630706
LOL at the cowboys. You show a gun in the situation described, you're going to jail anywhere in the USA, period.
Maybe at least at first but fearing for my life it's a chance I'm willing to take . I don't advocate shooting anyone but in many fine states in this nation you can get a concealed carry permit and I'll tell you what if someone is coming after me with a crowbar drunk. Their losing kneecaps I promise you that
Old Jul 21, 2010, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Woooow. I dunno if I could ever get that sloshed and angry at the same time . Glad to hear you left the scene; the last thing you need is another man's blood on your hands even if he was the aggresor. And don't even think about paying for this, you can sue the crap out of the drunk on top of insurance having to fix the car "vandalism".

Last edited by Mitchubishievo; Jul 21, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

WOW, thats crazy.

they r so retarded
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rxracer
how big is the baton? do they sell to the public?
here ya go.

http://www.rangerjoes.com/asp-baton-...ble-p-108.html

they have a bigger one, but the med sized one is the best for defense and mobility. you can get it out quicker, and you have a good range of a swing with it. they are pretty stout, too. Expensive for civilian market, though.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:18 PM

Woh there turbo! Not ANYWHERE IN THE USA?

In Arizona (the last state with *****), if someone is attacking you or your property in that manner, you can pull your gun on them and tell them to stop. At that point, if they continue, you can shoot them out of self defense. Just better not run away.

theres a reason why stupid **** like that almost never happens in AZ, everyone has guns and knows to act smartly, not like a jackass. If anyone is shooting anyone, it's illegals and cartel killing themselves off.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not true at all. If you have a carry permit for a pistol or even a rifle in the car and they are attacking your property (this could even be self defense as they were attacking the car with you and your brother in it) you have the right to pull it on them, because in this instance you can assume that your life is in jeopardy. Now wether or not your state allows for the use of deadly force for actions against personal property is one matter, but you have the right anywhere in the USA to carry a gun and pull it if you feel you are in danger by another person (like in this case).

Now I am not saying you should have shot the guy, nor am I saying that is what I would have done, but it is 100% legal. If you have a carry permit for the handgun and it is registered and legal then you can pull it on him anywhere in the states if you have due cause like in this case (this is what carry permits are made for! Why do you think that the government allows for people to carry concealed weapons on your person, just for ****s and giggles?). Like the poster above stated, if your state is friendly to defense of personal property then you can even put him down without any repercussions.

OP, if you pay for these damages out of pocket you are an idiot. Your insurance will cover it 100% minus your deductible unless you have liability only. In that case, if the WRX got his license plate you should sue him for every penny it takes to make it right and then some for assault with a deadly weapon.

Last edited by buchnerj; Jul 21, 2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

wow I really hope these morons get caught and have to pay you a lot of money for property damage and maybe pain and suffering/mental anguish
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by leonevox

what did you and your bro said to them? you all might make them mad or something. Next time this happen, just drove away and do not look at them. You guy are lucky. If u in california, they gonna shoot at u dude. We all should drive peacefully especially in evos
If you in cali, they gonna shoot at u dude?

Are you saying in cali people drive around and just shoot people at an intersection because they are drunk? .. seems that way.

The drunk guys had no reason to hit his car, and i dont see why in cali someone would just shoot someone for no reason... cali ppl that retarded?
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:44 PM

well, that's california for ya. I never liked that place. But I think you're thinking of DA HOOD, not the civilized areas.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:49 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 348 Likes on 263 Posts
I'm glad you two are ok. Its stupid bastards like these that need to take **** like this up the @$$. They were either really jealous of all wheel drive Japanese sedans, or had a big ego for american cars and destroyed every nice import they could find when intoxicated.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

this topic has gone WAY off topic.

OP did you get a license plate number? Anyway to identify who they were? Insurance doesn't cover vandalism? Glad I keep full coverage on my car.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTRicky
here ya go.

http://www.rangerjoes.com/asp-baton-...ble-p-108.html

they have a bigger one, but the med sized one is the best for defense and mobility. you can get it out quicker, and you have a good range of a swing with it. they are pretty stout, too. Expensive for civilian market, though.
if you get caught with that baton, and you arent law enforcement or military; it is curtains for you my friend. hell even if youre military you will still need justification for carrying it.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

I did an insurance claim for a broken wing and dented trunk lid......estimate came out to $3700

I'm sure yours will be higher cause of the quarter panel, I had a 1k deductible so I got 2700

I just went aftermarket and kept the cash on top

sounds like you might have actually gotten lucky free upgrades :-)
Old Jul 21, 2010, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

what come around goes around. Let the police do their work guys. By the way, what is the point of having car insurance? There is no need to get pissed or panic, fight or shooting what so ever. Yall need to relax, and just let the insurance and cops take care those stuff. Car is only a car, it is not worth fighting over it and u might go to Jail doing crazy things. Peace out.

Quick Reply: Evo got attacked :(