Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Built Block owners(4G64)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2010, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 months is crazy
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
i guess i was right about who was assembling it OP
Hey Shurlock Holmes, you seem like a cool cat. You post alot on this forums,.. but a trend im noticeing is, you always like to prove yourself man.

If i say, "Im not tryn to bash any shops here.",... why cant you get the point.

You always go off topic, i just posted a comment on another thread agreeing with you about the evos being lowwered, then thought about it, and it was totally off subic from the origional thread.

So bro, if I was posting this to bash a shop, i think there is a section on this forum for that, but thanks for helping,... i guess.?

To the rest. Thanks for your opinion, Ive talked to, "The Shop", and got everything worked out, at tleast i think so. Cant wait to come back to the states!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by still*boostn
Hey Shurlock Holmes, you seem like a cool cat. You post alot on this forums,.. but a trend im noticeing is, you always like to prove yourself man.

If i say, "Im not tryn to bash any shops here.",... why cant you get the point.

You always go off topic, i just posted a comment on another thread agreeing with you about the evos being lowwered, then thought about it, and it was totally off subic from the origional thread.

So bro, if I was posting this to bash a shop, i think there is a section on this forum for that, but thanks for helping,... i guess.?

To the rest. Thanks for your opinion, Ive talked to, "The Shop", and got everything worked out, at tleast i think so. Cant wait to come back to the states!
Ok that shop is like one of the holy grails of this forum so i would not worry about that. If you waited longer then xxx months does not matter who it is. This is a open Forum thats where your missing it. If you dont want comments about whatever then guess what dont make a thread i remember your sig is why i asked. I did not state do this or that with that shop as i have had nothing but positive experience with them im sure its was a misunderstanding or waiting for parts as most shops do.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah i know, ive just talked about it with the shop and they alrdy apologized, so i didnt want to seem like a D-bag. But yeah i know it is along time. And Ive been on deployment, so thats pretty much why ive had to wait. Which i think its wrong, of course. Im a marine, seems like id get a hook up, or great service.

Should i expect anything outa this? Or just a sorry?
Old Aug 2, 2010, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah i know, ive just talked about it with the shop and they alrdy apologized, so i didnt want to seem like a D-bag. But yeah i know it is along time. And Ive been on deployment, so thats pretty much why ive had to wait. Which i think its wrong, of course. Im a marine, seems like id get a hook up, or great service.

every shop is different we will leave it like that
Old Aug 2, 2010, 07:00 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Depends on the shop. 6 months is a long time.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:24 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got mine in 2 weeks
Old Aug 2, 2010, 10:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did Mike give you a reason for the delay? I'd assume they have some parts on back order. If that's the case I'd recommend asking him if there are comparable items that are in stock that can be substituted.
Old Aug 3, 2010, 12:28 AM
Evolving Member

Its all figured out. Thnx!