Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Long time, no see....

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2003, 11:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long time, no see....

Whats up fellow Evo owners, I've been away from the site for a while being busy with applying to colleges and all, but i got my HKS Kansai front bumper in today and will be installing it along with eibach sportline springs tommorow. I will post pics if anyone is interested. From what I can see the bumper is in absolutely amazing condition and came with mesh already in it. It looks so amazing though, im so excited to get it on and be slammed. Also, I will be installing the Buschur IC upgrade within 3 weeks so I will post pics of that also.
Old Nov 22, 2003, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Please do post pics, how low is the drop with those springs??? I am looking at getting a set, please let us know what you think of them.
Old Nov 22, 2003, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Eibach now has Sportlines for the EVO...?
Old Nov 23, 2003, 11:43 AM
Evolving Member

the springs are amazing. I will take pics later today. The drop isnt that much, but the ride is much better. The wheel doesnt shake at all anymore and highway driving is very smooth. Overall, the car feels more responsive. I'm taking my car to body werks in Skokie on monday and having the HKS bumper, Buschur IC and IC piping all put on.