Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

NEED HELP with my Cobb AccessPORT live data, what numbers should i be looking for?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2010, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
NEED HELP with my Cobb AccessPORT live data, what numbers should i be looking for?

ok so i recently got a stock 05 MR, i got a Cobb accessport for it so i can log data and probably just use a off the shelf tune since my car is stock. i would like to be able to monitor the car to make sure there is no issues with the way its running since i just got it.

i love how i can watch all the live data now, i just really dont know what numbers the car SHOULD be reading, so i dont know what im looking for, and i cant find this information anywhere

so can someone help me out please, i just want to know how the car "should" act if nothing is wrong with it, and what numbers i need to watch out for.

what should "knock sum",'Knock volt", timing, MAF, EGR temp, STFT, and LTFT be reading? and what numbers tell me theres a problem if i see them?

thanks for any help!