Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WATCH OUT FOR!!! Oracle Lighting Also knowed as AAC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WATCH OUT FOR!!! Oracle Lighting Also knowed as AAC

Ok so i called about these halo rings that get installed into your car and look great! But this company has been around 10 years and still has not learned proper respect and the meaning of business. The worst person out of all the staff is the female manager. She has issues. I talked to the technician for about 30 min and he answered everything and was so cool and nice. The questions he didnt know how to answer was when i spoke with the female. She can care less what you ask and dosent know half of the stuff the tech knows. There is no warranty or proof that these people will replace your headlight if they damage it while baking it! Dude my headlights cost 450 dollars used for 1, 2 cost 900-1000. So she just keeps running her mouth they they wont damage it and if they do, there gonna buy me a OEM headlight for free (but no where on the receipt or policy it says that?)

The form and rip off prices they charge is at the bottom. So i see there prices are higher on the form so i was like hmm, ill just buy them online and then ship them with my headlights and that way it cheaper not telling her this. I was just talking to her and i told her i can buy them online for 190 vs 230 and she's like where! So i give her the item number and she says, ok what your user id? Im like blah blah and i was like why in the hect does she need that. Couple min later i tried to put a best offer in and that jerk blockes me from the best offer button. Smart but she really thought i was dumb! So i call her back and im like so why did you need my user name. She paused and said well to verify that your a ebay user! Im like your full of it! You blocked me out! She's like oh no, your feedback rating is probably bad! Im like your full of it again my feedback is 99% and she just dosen't say anything. All i can say is if you wanna avoid issues WATCH OUT bc if any goes wrong you wont get your money back or a replacement! I also said ok on the bottom of the form i will edit my own text stating that if you damage my headlight you will replace it. (its tech like a receipt) She tells me no, no i cant do that but i can send you a email saying i will! I was like why the hell is this idiot a manager! How in the hect did she get there.

So i call back today bc all of this was yesterday and i asked so when are you going to sell me the halo kit. Oh, were actually out of stock right now! Me: ok so when will there be more available
Her: Oh idk
Me: So your the manager but you know nothing?
Her: Well idk but we wont have any for a long time.

Dude she's like full of shi!
I was really into getting a set of these beatiful halo kit but after learning the company and she controls it, if any goes bad your Fd!

http://advanced-automotive-concepts.com/
This link is about ppl actually complaining about the product
Im complaining bc i cant even buy it or work anything out!

I can go on but i do not have time so just warning you all out there.

Here is even there ebay feedback and funny thing is some guy leaves a neutral also about the evo product

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...mPg=200&page=3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Attached Files

Last edited by Uaevolancer; Dec 1, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

What is their address?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:32 PM

Advanced Automotive Concepts
4401 Division Street
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone: 1 (800) 407-5776
Fax: 1 (800) 407-2631
FAQ: www.automotivelightstore.com/faq.aspx 

WHY?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

send a bomb to them....(joking)

Because that way you know where to send them the paperwork, when you take them to Judge Judy.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 03:07 PM

Ha ha Lol If you read through the feedbacks they called a credit card company and tried to charge a guy for something he didnt buy! They may try to sue you for a threat!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dolfandrus
send a bomb to them....(joking)

Because that way you know where to send them the paperwork, when you take them to Judge Judy.
LOL ppl should just fill them to the BBB
Old Dec 1, 2010, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I tried to read your post. I really did. I still have no idea what you're talking about.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 06:07 PM

I'm sorry I was in a very big hurry Bc I was leaving for work. If you want I can explain to you later but I think if you think about it you should understand that the point is. Crappy company, no warranty, just avoid them if you were considering buying any products from them.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pwrofturbo
I tried to read your post. I really did. I still have no idea what you're talking about.