Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tanabe dp

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2010, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tanabe dp

Hey so I bought a tanabe dp and it's 2.75 in I didn't know that until after I bought yes ik I'm stupid I don't need to hear it. So will a test pipe work or should I sell it
Old Dec 9, 2010, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

I had the whole Tanabe Concept G Blue on my VIII, and it came with Test pipe, and I think my DP was the same size and I didn't have any problems at all with it, as long as there are gaskets, and it is tight.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lilgunz
I had the whole Tanabe Concept G Blue on my VIII, and it came with Test pipe, and I think my DP was the same size and I didn't have any problems at all with it, as long as there are gaskets, and it is tight.
ohh so they make a test pipe that will fit from it to my 3in catback?
Old Dec 10, 2010, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

i miss my tanabe concept G... until some f*errrrrrrrrrrr decided to go under my car and steal it... Actually just the exhaust not the whole system ....

yes it comes with a test pipe... And it SHOULD fit aftermarket catbacks... but then again they only test it with their own product... there should be some info on their site =/

http://www.tanabe-usa.com/gblue.asp?id=9