Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Convince me to buy a black Evo...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Convince me to buy a black Evo...

So I've been looking for a red Evo for a couple months now and actually found exactly what I was looking for about six weeks ago. However, the owner has been jacking me around with excuse after excuse as to why I cannot come hand him a check and pick the car up. While I haven't been able to find the right RR, I did find a pretty decent black '06 on the high end of my price range that would be perfect if it was red. I'm tired of looking but I've got a black RX-7 and am looking for a change, so I need to see some pictures of some really nice looking black Evos to convince me to just pull the trigger and buy it!
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:13 PM

I also need to post ***** it up a bit so I can post in the FS/WTB section, so I'll just go ahead and give an honest opinion of every car posted!

Huh, well it appears posts in the Show & Shine don't count so maybe I won't be whoring as much as I intended...

Last edited by LimitedSlip7; Dec 20, 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: the whores!
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip7
So I've been looking for a red Evo for a couple months now and actually found exactly what I was looking for about six weeks ago. However, the owner has been jacking me around with excuse after excuse as to why I cannot come hand him a check and pick the car up. While I haven't been able to find the right RR, I did find a pretty decent black '06 on the high end of my price range that would be perfect if it was red. I'm tired of looking but I've got a black RX-7 and am looking for a change, so I need to see some pictures of some really nice looking black Evos to convince me to just pull the trigger and buy it!
Check out 4g63 girls bubble bath thread.... and let me know what you think.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:20 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
If I could choose again I would not get a red evo. I wish I had gotten a white or gray evo, but the red isn't a bad choice. It's just that cops here in the socal are horrible so having a red evo just flat out sucks. I'll post pics of my car it you want
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

honestly we shouldnt have to convince u. everyone knows what they want and if your just settling your not gonna be happy. best advice it to just look a little bit longer. trust me it will be worth it, that is if you find exactly what you want.

i knew when i bought my evo i had to have black, its my fav color and every car i owned was black. yes its a ***** to keep clean. i wanted a BRAND NEW GSR so bad i have to have the LAST one shipped to me from vegas. but in the end i dont care about the money so much. as long as im happy with my choice and 3.5 years now i can still say i didnt regret it for a second!

good luck with your decision
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:32 PM

Just look in the official TB thread and you'll see tons of them

go for the evo man, TRUST me, you won't regret it one bit
Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:21 PM
Evolving Member

post #5 said it.we shouldn't have to convince you.....if you want it get it if not keep looking..not to flame or anything but i despise threads like this.they are annoying too see. next itll be ( convince me to marry this girl) lol or something like that...dont make people convince you thats weak...convince yourself

Last edited by djikonatx; Dec 20, 2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Best looking color evo out.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Your welcome.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:33 PM

An Evo is still an Evo, regardless of color. There are times when I wish my car was a different color, but once you're behind the wheel, nothing else matters but you and the road.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 09:54 PM

Seems silly that you need other ppl to convince you of something to like. IMHO TB isn`t the best color for the Evos. It really hides the detail on the car. Evos are beautiful cars, but with black, all the sexiness of them really goes un noticed.....But then again, thats just how I feel about it anyways. You might feel the complete opposite of what I just said. Thats why threads like these are pointless
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SwiftyMcVae
Seems silly that you need other ppl to convince you of something to like. IMHO TB isn`t the best color for the Evos. It really hides the detail on the car. Evos are beautiful cars, but with black, all the sexiness of them really goes un noticed.....But then again, thats just how I feel about it anyways. You might feel the complete opposite of what I just said. Thats why threads like these are pointless
thank you!!!!!!
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how about this, don't buy it. black cars are impossible to keep clean, and a pain in the ***. this thread is stupid. go buy a white or gray EVO and call it a day. or just drive your RX-7 and post more worthless threads on their forum.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 01:37 AM
Evolving Member

go with what u want for, dont force yourself
Old Dec 21, 2010, 01:59 AM
Evolving Member

Don't. Spend the money on an actual t3 turbo kit or somthing.