Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

how do i contact dynoflash?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2011, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ginglingston11
good things? i didnt hear anything about him when i bought my evo. i purposely skipped on Ivey cause his prices were ridiculous. so Al was the next closest tuner. after dealing with Al and my bad experience i starting finding out all the bad stuff about him. til this day i havent heard anything good bout Al
Absolutely should've spent the money, I've been there with every setup I've had ... just to make more & more power, never disappointed... Iveytune all day
Old Mar 8, 2011, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

refer to post #9

good luck. AMS is always awesome. at this rate, your 'cheap' tune just cost you a ECU.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by badhabit90
refer to post #9

good luck. AMS is always awesome. at this rate, your 'cheap' tune just cost you a ECU.

im gonna give it till the end of the week and if i hear nothing or cant get in contact with them i will do some post #9 type of action
Old Mar 8, 2011, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

He came to San Antonio to tune my car though JMS racing check youtube comes to find out he's tunes are trash and now we call him BIG SCAM!!!!

Last edited by lockadam2112; Mar 8, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 06:50 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by dizzumnut
im gonna give it till the end of the week and if i hear nothing or cant get in contact with them i will do some post #9 type of action
Have you tried posting on his Youtube page? He seems to be very sensitive to that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dynoflash

Last edited by FJF; Mar 8, 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:26 PM

honestly the more and more i think about this i kinda feel like im being an a**hole,i figure in due time ill have my ecu back with a good tune on it and im gonna give al the benefit of the doubt becuse he has never givin me a personal reason not to .every time i see him at the shootout he is more than happy to give me and my friends some time out of his day and thats alot more than i can say for some other evo guru's not gonna mention names lol

but i will keep this thread updated
and if and when my tune comes in, i will let everyone know how it is.If it sucks ill be happy to take the 40 min drive to buschur and have it retuned
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
honestly the more and more i think about this i kinda feel like im being an a**hole,i figure in due time ill have my ecu back with a good tune on it and im gonna give al the benefit of the doubt becuse he has never givin me a personal reason not to .every time i see him at the shootout he is more than happy to give me and my friends some time out of his day and thats alot more than i can say for some other evo guru's not gonna mention names lol

but i will keep this thread updated
and if and when my tune comes in, i will let everyone know how it is.If it sucks ill be happy to take the 40 min drive to buschur and have it retuned

My goodness. Still the same old **** from that guy. I wouldn't put one of his mail in (block 8) tunes in my car agan if he paid me

Live and learn I guess a lot of us did. Wasn't many options back then. Get the proper tools and work with someone like 4WS, tscompusa, mellon, boosted tuning etc... Your car will thank you for it
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, Dynoflash is still around?? I haven't heard Al's name in forever. I figured he faded into obscurity forever ago. Good luck to the OP. I haven't heard anything positive about that guy in a LONG time!!
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Man why don't people do a little research first! Last he was working for Pruven Performance.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Buschur power BRO! Ahahahahahaha
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:25 PM

i just talked to bill at pruven performance,he let me know that al will be back at the end of the week and my ecu was in safe keepings at his shop. i feel alot better knowing that everything is still ok lol.i actually still have alot of faith in this tune because for the 5 or 10 people that talk **** about al i can find hundreds of people that love the dynoflash tune.after watching like 3 hours of youtube videos i came to the conclusion that al has built and tuned some of the best performing/sounding evo's and wrx's i have seen,but yet for some people thats not good enough.i think rather than sit at our computers and talk **** about someone that tries to make our import/evo community a bigger and better place,maybe we should be thanking these people for making the evo scene what it is today
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've seen some bad videos of pruven performance. Thanks to sharkbite i saw the light!
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by SAVAGEcorpsman
I've seen some bad videos of pruven performance. Thanks to sharkbite i saw the light!

i have seen the same video and the way i take it is, do you really think every shop has a 100% satisfatory rate?

i bet every shop in the country has had a couple dissapointed customers,but that doesnt mean they are a bad shop
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:36 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
You're new to the community. It probably shouldn't come as a surprise that folks have reasons for saying some of these things. In the case of Dynaflash, his tunes have been logged, dissected and analyzed over and over. Do you think it's just a coincidence that most Evo owners don't use his services? You have several good shops near you who are more than capable of tuning your car.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by FJF
You're new to the community. It probably shouldn't come as a surprise that folks have reasons for saying some of these things. In the case of Dynaflash, his tunes have been logged, dissected and analyzed over and over. Do you think it's just a coincidence that most Evo owners don't use his services? You have several good shops near you who are more than capable of tuning your car.

i do have a lot of very good shops around me,and i have done buisness with most of them in the past with nothing bad to say about them.i dont know if this is 100% correct but after researching for like 6 or so hours i found a lot of people saying that one of the big shops around here is using dynoflash tunes fot there stage 1 and 2 kits which would fall right into my category

Quick Reply: how do i contact dynoflash?