Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

how do i contact dynoflash?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dizzumnut
i just talked to bill at pruven performance,he let me know that al will be back at the end of the week and my ecu was in safe keepings at his shop. i feel alot better knowing that everything is still ok lol.i actually still have alot of faith in this tune because for the 5 or 10 people that talk **** about al i can find hundreds of people that love the dynoflash tune.after watching like 3 hours of youtube videos i came to the conclusion that al has built and tuned some of the best performing/sounding evo's and wrx's i have seen,but yet for some people thats not good enough.i think rather than sit at our computers and talk **** about someone that tries to make our import/evo community a bigger and better place,maybe we should be thanking these people for making the evo scene what it is today

hahaha you are new at this arent you??? There is plenty of people that will BS you and do whatever it takes to get your money, sooo all you have to do sometimes is just take some advices from others. If you want to be a guinea pig and see how good/bad some people/shops are then do so.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:49 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by dizzumnut
i do have a lot of very good shops around me,and i have done buisness with most of them in the past with nothing bad to say about them.i dont know if this is 100% correct but after researching for like 6 or so hours i found a lot of people saying that one of the big shops around here is using dynoflash tunes fot there stage 1 and 2 kits which would fall right into my category
Is that 6 WHOLE hours? Clearly, you're bent on defending your decision, regardless of the alternatives. Do what you like; it's your car. Best of luck.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by erald01
hahaha you are new at this arent you??? There is plenty of people that will BS you and do whatever it takes to get your money, sooo all you have to do sometimes is just take some advices from others. If you want to be a guinea pig and see how good/bad some people/shops are then do so.

honestly no im not new at this by any means.i've been in the dsm scene for about 9 years now and have done buisness with some of the best shops around.and believe me,if this tune goes wrong i will let everyone know
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:53 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Closed before this turns into a giant argument. OP, you can contact me when and if you would like to post your results from this tune.