Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

why dosnt any1 use hks parts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2011, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RSGuy
Yeah when I read all of these horror stories of people's camshafts breaking, I'm really glad I went with my HKS 280's that use factory blanks. They work great too.
hells yea thats y i like hks
Old Mar 22, 2011, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist
WTF are you talking about? People talk crap on the HKS cams because the GSC's, the kelfords, the buschurs, etc... make more power but look at when those were developed the HKS cams have been around for like 10 years now. If these other companies didn't outperform the HKS cams I would be dissapointed. Also I haven't seen any dyno results for the new HKS cams but I suspect they will do well and be competitive with many of the newer cams.

HKS makes quality parts that hold up and do well. However there are alot of options out there. Why would anyone buy an exhaust premade from anyone when you can get one done at most exhaust shops for $300ish?

HKS stuff looks good, performs well, and generally speaking lasts a long time. I've had various parts of their's on several of my cars over the years and never been dissapointed.
I must agree...ive had a couple of HKS parts here and there and they have been great