Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Who here would like to see Vishnu vs DynoFlash in Sport Compact Car?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2004, 08:46 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
A bit of a moot point at this point anyway.. I'm satisfied with the explanation, I'm also happy that someone FROM the magazine posted an explanation though it should never have been necessary.

It only goes to show you that forums and the internet in general is a bunch of heresay..

Heck.. FWIW what the heck DOES it take to get a feature in a magazine?
Old Jan 4, 2004, 09:03 AM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This offer is no longer good for you Al, I am NOT going to feel sorry for you because you just proved that you are a lair and I will not give you 1c for anything. Stop crying like a little baby and grow the **** up. SCC posts say it all.

Originally posted by DynoKing
How about this Al, I will fly you out 1st class and ship your can, pay for ALL you room and board and rent the ****ing track? You going to race Shiv now? I will spend the ****ing 10k for this. Put up or shut up big man.

Old Jan 4, 2004, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by DynoKing
This offer is no longer good for you Al, I am NOT going to feel sorry for you because you just proved that you are a lair and I will not give you 1c for anything. Stop crying like a little baby and grow the **** up. SCC posts say it all.

From what I have been reading, someone else, as well as others, needs to grow up as well and quit the name calling and bashing
Old Jan 4, 2004, 09:18 AM
In Timeout

He said SCC would not let him in, they said they would but he never called back. I really don't think he want's to be in to be honest.

Originally posted by Daveyd

From what I have been reading, someone else, as well as others, needs to grow up as well and quit the name calling and bashing
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:10 AM
KK
EvoM Administrator

I'm closing this thread because SCC gave an explanation and there's no need to continue to dwell on this topic longer IMO.

Mark
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by KK
I'm closing this thread because SCC gave an explanation and there's no need to continue to dwell on this topic longer IMO.

Mark
Pssst
you need to click the lock button

tom
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

dyno king, why are you starting the same **** that you did before.
for someone that is a Shiv fan your car is still not fixed. if you want to race i will run you. and my car is dynoflashed.I know I will beat you. so put down the donut and lets run. when ever your car is fixed