Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo VIII Questions...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2004, 04:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Evo VIII Questions...

I had a few questions.

How long as the Evoluton VIII been available for purchase in the USA?

Is there a large aftermarket for modifications for the Evo VIII since its debut?

Any videos from Best Motoring/Top Gear/Etc. to reference the Evo VIII in action?

Thank you for your help.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 04:29 AM
Evolving Member

vidoes about the evo VIII i thing you have to download from kazaa

aftermarket for modification is big not as big as its for the honda civic but there is a lot really

michiel
Old Jan 4, 2004, 04:50 AM
Evolving Member

Available since the beginning of 2003 (not January, but I forget the exact date ... Feb/March ... anyone?)

Yes. There are several Evo tuners, such as Works (exclusively the USDM Evo 8), Vishnu, Bushnar, and others, as well as many reputable companies who make many parts for the Evo 8 (such as HKS, Veilside, Greddy, etc.). The Mitsu Evo line have had a large following overseas for many years (I want to say 10) so the line is established and one of the better understood cars around. The engine used has been around and improved for the last 20 years, so again is well understood and well supported in the aftermarket arena.

-S ...