Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo shops in Orlando, Florida

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont like PRS after a confusion back in the day when they were GBR. Was quoted one price then it jumped another couple hundred dollars. After that i was told my transmission was bad making noise/vibration, replaced it with a sheps transmission. noise/vibration still there. Cause of the vibration was a wheel bearing, after i worked on my car myself a bit.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bolivian_Evo
I dont like PRS after a confusion back in the day when they were GBR. Was quoted one price then it jumped another couple hundred dollars. After that i was told my transmission was bad making noise/vibration, replaced it with a sheps transmission. noise/vibration still there. Cause of the vibration was a wheel bearing, after i worked on my car myself a bit.
That sucks man. I had a friend who had a Fpred installed there and just about every coupler and bolt was left loose on it and the cut all the factory injector wiring up when they installed the ID1000's. Then the tcase was leaking after they welded it and eventually had to buy a new one for him from Shep also. The story gets worse from there so I can definitely feel you here.