Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Some moron hit my Evo tonight...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2004, 10:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course, I could just use this as an excuse to remove the front plate...heh heh...
Old Jan 20, 2004, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by NOVA EVO

I've already reported it to the police...
Things that I wished I would have done! (saw that you also got a witness too). I hope the damage was only to the license frame.
Old Jan 21, 2004, 07:56 AM
Evolving Member

something similar happened to me last weekend. I was up in rockville, waiting for the light to turn green, in the left turn lane. all of a sudden, i get bumped from behind... I get out to look.. it was an mercedes clk amg... the lady got out all sorry.. her excuse: she just got a new puppy thats been keeping her up all night so she fell asleep waiting behind me and her foot slipped off brake... looks like i got a couple minor little chips on my back bumper... I got her info in case i find any more damage once i clean it... as soon as i heard her excuse I wanted to beat her ***... i dunno how she got an amg, but it certainly wasnt her buying it... me thinks sugar daddy.
Old Jan 22, 2004, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Okay, folks...I checked it over thoroughly yesterday in the daylight...there was some white paint from the other car on the bumper...I rubbed it off easily...the bumper is still perfect...it's all good!
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Thats sux!! Glad to see everything worked out!!!!