Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsubishi Parts Catalog Download!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2012, 06:11 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mitsubishi Parts Catalog Download!

I found this a while back, its the mitsubishi wincaps catalog. It only works for the evo 8, but it works great it has all the part numbers for the whole car so you dont have to search for them. It would be even better if this was made a sticky and someone could host the files on thier own file share so we know it doesnt disappear. I see alot of part number requests on here. So, here! look it up yourself!!! ha ha

http://www.stealth316.com/2-wincaps.htm

Once you find the part number you need you can copy and paste it in mitsubishiparts.net part number search and bam your good to go :-)
Old Mar 26, 2012, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would love this. But I just got off work, been up all night.

Can you help direct me to the right link to click? I don't see anything for the evo 8

Mitsubishi models, including the Eclipse, Diamante, and 3000GT, all models that use or have used the 6G72 3-L V6 engine.

Sorry to be dull enough to ask for help on this
Just a little sleepy at the moment.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for asking for me. I'm just straight lazy.

Looks awesome btw. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I know it doesn't tell you the price of the part but if you take the part number and visit mitsubishiparts.net. you can look up the part by its number and get a price on it.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Doesn't work with X64 bit Windows... Ahh well.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:03 AM
Evolving Member

You have to download the files on the page, this is the program the dealer uses to look up parts, the only thing you have to do is install the program and the type ct9a in the model section, then type the name of the part your looking for under the part name section hit enter and it will pop up with a list, put the cursor next to the part you want in the list hit f2 and it will pop up with pictures, click the ones you want hit ok and it will show the part numbers. Its a little complicated but once you learn how to use it, it is very useful. It has every part number you need for most mitsubishis.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Piro Fyre
I think if you put the program on your computer and right click the exe file you should have a option to run it in compatibility mode. That may allow it to work for you. I have used it on my desktop that is 64 bit.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Piro Fyre

Originally Posted by Stradag
I think if you put the program on your computer and right click the exe file you should have a option to run it in compatibility mode. That may allow it to work for you. I have used it on my desktop that is 64 bit.

Well I woke up and got the thing downloaded, however I guess I am just not as tech savvy as I thought. I tried running it compatible with several versions of windows yet still kept getting the message that it does not work with X64 ( and yes I did hit apply when I set it work with the earlier OS)

I might try it on my old laptop and see if that works, thinking about moving that thing out to my garage anyway for that use basically.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

No support for x64 which sucks but my desktop is x32! great for parts lookup on any Mits up to 2005