Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What I saw in Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2002, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, he could have always showered first, then while sitting on the bowl, he was shaving at the same time. Wow, talk about multi-talented
Old Jul 18, 2002, 11:28 PM

It's better that you don't know what happens to you. Hope you have a strong stomach.
Heh I wouldn't go announcing over the net that you mess with people's food. Slim chance of repercussions, but those that could cause you to lose your job, not to mention an admission of guilt...sending someone to the hospital because they stiffed you a couple bucks is ignorant. I'm sure you didn't mean that much by it, but you come off as really pissed that people don't give tips...but hell half the time people ask to help you out you know you can do it yourself and would rather not have to give a tip but those people forcefully get in the way to just secure a tip. More rude than useful, hence why some people stiff on the tips.

But any ways, sounds like we could use some more info here, don't want to leave us hanging. WE WANT MORE!
Old Jul 19, 2002, 09:19 AM

Re: Re: What I saw in Vegas

Originally posted by JeffGST

I work at the Bellagio and we remember faces, especially people who stiff. Word gets around fast in the resort about cheap guests. I don't care if it's 1 star or a 5 star resort, you better watch your back when you stiff people. It's better that you don't know what happens to you. Hope you have a strong stomach.

Jeff
Just for the record I ****ted first shaved second and showered third. The Bellagio has never had a good water softner so I can't shave after my shower. It just doesn't roll off your tounge as well as shower **** and shave.

Well I hope you guys remember faces because I tipped homeboy big, it just wouldn't have been funny if I told you otherwise.

Ok that gold rendition is pretty close to what we saw. It looked a little different though. The hood scoop was more in the front than towards the back. The grill is right on though. It definately is aggressive. No fog lights though. Thats all I can really say because like I said they were 1. vague 2. vague 3. vague

As far as the cheaper EVO, they did not give us any hp quotes but did say it will be competing with the Sentra SER V-spec and that croud and that it would have a 2.4 liter MIVEC engine. I know I am forgetting some stuff but oh well.

The new commercials are dope.
Old Jul 19, 2002, 09:58 AM

ETA on the commercials? or when official stats will be released?
Old Jul 19, 2002, 12:58 PM
RaX
Evolved Member

One more question for ya TheFreak:

In what context was Lancer Forums displayed?
Old Jul 19, 2002, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Did it look like this one? What do the headlights look like?:
Old Jul 19, 2002, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

The scoops are further forward on the above pic and it has the same style grill. I like the headlights on the other picture better though.
Old Jul 19, 2002, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by RaX
In what context was Lancer Forums displayed?
Lair of the Psychotic Evo Junkies?
Old Jul 19, 2002, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

damn. commercials eh? i can't ****in wait for those to start comin up
i'll be sure to keep an extra set of drawers next to my tv at all times
Old Jul 19, 2002, 11:30 PM
Evolving Member

NICE!!
Old Jul 20, 2002, 12:58 AM

The front end looked like that picture except the lights were normal. Overall it looked much better than that picture but at the same time somewhat similar.

Lancerforums.com was displayed for about 10 seconds when they were introducing the lancer to the dealer group on wednesday morning. They never made any verbal references to the site but the front page was up on 4 HUGE projector screens. Once again congrats.

As for the commercial for the EVO it will be showed first during the Superbowl. If you remember the original Eclipse 1g was unleashed during the SuperBowl. The next night over 1 million callers called Mitsubishi headquarters for the cars info. I personally haven't seen the Evo commercial but I have heard it will give you goose bumps. Right now every car company in the world is trying to copy Mitsubishi's advertising.

The Outlander commercial is cool.
Old Jul 20, 2002, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

Ahhh yess!!! finally the MIVEC...comes to USA...eat the VTEC honduhs!!!
Anywho, I liked the gold sketch very much, the car has an aggresive look to it and now lets just hope Mitsu also gets a better driver for the evo 8 other than the reject known as alister. Sigh, sign up someone else up, colin mcrae or someone, bribe him, kidnap their family! do something dangit!
Old Jul 21, 2002, 10:58 AM

omg man mitsubishi is watching us!!! We need to influence them with telling them what we want on the EVO and what dont want taken off!!! REMEMBER they are READING our POSTS!!!................well maybe
Old Jul 21, 2002, 05:29 PM
Evolving Member

well then in that case mitsu. let me come work for you.
Old Jul 21, 2002, 06:17 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Too bad the car's most likely completely planned and in the early/mid stages of production already.

Quick Reply: What I saw in Vegas