Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

With apologies to Boostin Performance, v.Bummed

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2012, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
With apologies to Boostin Performance, v.Bummed

What a week. I've had a standing appointment to get a clutch and DevinTune next weekend from the folks at Boostin Performance for going on 6 weeks now. Then I get a call on Friday night that our credit card info was stolen and now the card is blocked. That was how I was going to fund the work from BP since we just dropped about $1500 cash to put tile down in our main floor in the house (that project happened much more quickly than I anticipated, I was thinking we'd do it this winter, lol).

Then today, I get a message that now our flipping debit card was stolen and some yahoo went and charged $200 at an Illinois Target store. Can't buy a break lately... So, needless to say, I had to cancel my clutch/tune appointment until I can get all this sorted out since essentially most of our free cash is now frozen while we work **** out. I have a bunch of money saved up for a hopeful adoption scenario and I just can't touch that to work on the car (my decision, not my wife's).

The worst part is I had to back out of my appointment next week because of this mess. So, Kristen, Devin, if you're reading this - I apologize. We are still going to come up to Chicago since we basically made it a little mini-vacation weekend with other friends of ours so I am hoping we can stop by the shop on Friday to say hi and apologize in person. Hold on to that clutch for me - we'll get 'er done once winter breaks next year.

So yea, that's my week so far!
Todd